Ecco Bella, FlowerColor Eyeshadow, Smokey Mauve (Cool), .05 oz (1.6 g)

4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

LOVE IT!

Posted by AletaOrganic From California on Apr 04, 2010

This is the first eyeshadow that I have bought in years. At 53 I decided that it is time to start wearing a little make-up when I go out. I looked up my skin and eye color to see what shade of eye shadow I should buy. I have hazel eyes and olive skin and found that the best color for me is plum or mauve. If you google this product you can find pictures that show the actual color. I think it is slightly darker than it looks in the color reference chart provided here. It is a soft and earthy color. It looks very natural on my skin tone. I put a little light face powder on my eyelids first so that it goes on smooth, and then I already have my "highlights" on the parts of my eyelids and under my eyebrows where I don't put any eyeshadow. For someone who is not used to putting on make-up this makes it so easy. And if you have hazel eyes with a little green in them like I do, it brings out the green and looks very nice.

Smokey Mauve

Posted by Meytar From Israel on Nov 15, 2013

I need to start with that the eyeshadow is tiny! It is also in the shape of half a circle. So do your math if it worth the price... It is also come in a pan, so you'll have to depot it into a palette. The shade is beautiful, the pigment is very saturated and good, there is a bit of a fall-out, and duration is good. Basically, I recommend it.

Ecco Bella eye shadow

Posted by Reviewer1296537 From New Zealand on Jan 30, 2010

Nice product and lovely colour. Packaging is a bit tatty but okay for the price. Wouldn't mind paying a bit more for the same product in better conatiner

very good

Posted by Reviewer2438396 From Bulgaria on Aug 16, 2010

But the package is not at all practical