New To iHerb?

Ecco Bella, FlowerColor Lipstick, Rosewood (Neutral), .13 oz (3 g)

4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews
Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

perfect for Polish/Russian/Scotch Irish complexion

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Oct 03, 2011

Deep and natural color. I am a fan of wine/currant lipsticks. My lips have a tendency to blend into my face color and this lipstick once over looks completely natural and very neutral...a few times around and you have more of an impact without looking over the top. The color stays put but needs to be reapplied a few times during the work day especially if you drink coffee or after lunch. Love the color for my fair skin.

Wonderful lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Oct 20, 2010

I have been using this lipstick for almost two years. It stays on well and keeps my lips moisturized. The color is rich and beautiful perfect for fall and winter. I use Ecco Bella Tuscany Rose for spring and summer. I ran out one time and used an expensive department store brand I had left over...the unnatural smell almost made me sick. I could not get my Ecco Bella lipstick back fast enough.

Great lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1191684 on Jul 30, 2011

I love Ecco Bella lipsticks. Find it glides on better if I moisturize my lips first with a clear, natural lip balm.

nice lipstick

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Sep 05, 2009

I like the feel of this lipstick. Very close to regular non-natural brands. The color was a bit too dark for me, but I am going to order it again in another shade.

A wonderful every day lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1335329 on Sep 15, 2009

I like the hint of color and creamy texture. As with other Ecco Bella lipsticks, the shape of the product is conducive to easy application.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »