perfect for Polish/Russian/Scotch Irish complexion

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Oct 03, 2011

Deep and natural color. I am a fan of wine/currant lipsticks. My lips have a tendency to blend into my face color and this lipstick once over looks completely natural and very neutral...a few times around and you have more of an impact without looking over the top. The color stays put but needs to be reapplied a few times during the work day especially if you drink coffee or after lunch. Love the color for my fair skin.

Wonderful lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Oct 20, 2010

I have been using this lipstick for almost two years. It stays on well and keeps my lips moisturized. The color is rich and beautiful perfect for fall and winter. I use Ecco Bella Tuscany Rose for spring and summer. I ran out one time and used an expensive department store brand I had left over...the unnatural smell almost made me sick. I could not get my Ecco Bella lipstick back fast enough.

Nice Formula

Posted by majesty on Jan 16, 2015

Nice vegan lipstick, nice modest color. It is a bit metalic.

amazing color

Posted by 4615427535290156807 on Mar 17, 2016

its so perfect! It's vegan and natural and the color is great ! The price is not so good cause it only has 3 grams

Great lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1191684 on Jul 30, 2011

I love Ecco Bella lipsticks. Find it glides on better if I moisturize my lips first with a clear, natural lip balm.

nice lipstick

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Sep 05, 2009

I like the feel of this lipstick. Very close to regular non-natural brands. The color was a bit too dark for me, but I am going to order it again in another shade.

A wonderful every day lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1335329 on Sep 15, 2009

I like the hint of color and creamy texture. As with other Ecco Bella lipsticks, the shape of the product is conducive to easy application.

Gorgeous!

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Dec 01, 2009

Absolutely beautiful lipstick, far superior to many of the premium priced brand names. Silky texture, glides on, stays on with no smell or taste as you find in all other lipsticks. The color was a little dark but I will definately buy this brand again. Perfect for anyone with allergies or anyone just looking for a beautiful lipstick.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2450667 on Dec 29, 2011

great color good lipstick

excellent lip color

Posted by Reviewer2736476 on Jul 12, 2013

I purchased this primarily because I wanted a product without chemicals, additives and carmine. I use it double duty as both a lipstick and also a blush. Applies very smoothly and the color is a soft red.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »