Ecco Bella, FlowerColor, Natural Black Mascara, .38 oz (11 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Love this!

Posted by 5203115874224767318 on Jun 14, 2012

This mascara is wonderful! I wasn't sure if I'd like using it because the wand has what I call "old-school" bristles (some of the newer mascaras on the market have these new silicone-type bristles on the mascara wand that separate the lashes very easily). But just like the newer wands, this wand lifts the lashes and separates them very well. It does take a few seconds to dry; so right after I apply the mascara, I fan my lashes with my hand a little. No biggie. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it does smudge off a bit throughtout the day, and I get a bit of mascara debris under my eyes (lools like a faint dark circle).

Mixed feelings

Posted by 5172636253617443133 on May 18, 2013

The mascara is pretty great but it stains terribly and ruined a dress I wore! I had it dry cleaned twice and wet-treated and it just wouldn't come out. I have used other vegan/vegetarian mascaras that haven't run easily when crying but this one runs. Apart from this it is great and the mirror is so cute and useful

Nice Mascara

Posted by Reviewer2214235 From California on Mar 11, 2011

I wasn't sure I would like this mascara but it went on smooth and did not clump. I also like the lash brush. I would buy again.

A perfect mascara for sensitive eyes

Posted by A1725-6887 From Australia on May 24, 2013

This is the first mascara ever that does not irritate me. Even a thin cover of other mascaras I used to have made me feel like I had sand in my eyes. But now I can put on even two covers without feeling any irritation. It's absolutely wonderful. And the volume it gives your lashes is great, by the way. However, its waterproofness is below average, so don't get caught in the rain or snow.

dual feeling

Posted by Reviewer1803542 on Apr 28, 2012

I have dual feeling about that product... From one hand i like that it makes my lashes so much longer, i like the little mirror on the tube, i love the price and the fact that it is organic. But i noticed that when i am wearing that mascara my eyes become more sensitive to the sun and itch if they get wet when i blink. I am not sure it is caused by mascara though. Also with my previous mascaras i was getting a headache after i wear them all day long, with this one i got no headaches. So generally i like it and will be using it

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »