Wonderful, non-toxic mascara

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Apr 19, 2009

After an extensive search, I discovered that this mascara is the least toxic on the market. It has a low toxic level as stated on the Skin Deep website which is the Environmental Working Group's searchable database of toxic ingredients in cosmetic and personal care products. It is creamy and goes on well and does not flake. I am so glad that iHerb is now selling products by Ecco Bella. Their lipstick and cover-up are also wonderful.

Best mascara EVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer1982379 on Oct 17, 2009

I have tried a million different mascaras and this one is the best; doesn't flake or smudge, goes on easily and does the job without looking overdone. Washes off easily as well. The container has a mirror on the back which I also think is a nice touch.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1543169 on Nov 28, 2009

No smudging, no flaking, lasted all day, very black!

Trying to go natural

Posted by Reviewer2234084 on Jul 17, 2009

I just got this, but so far I like the slim brush because my eyelashes aren't that long. The mascara goes on smoothly with no clumping.

Ecco Bella Mascara

Posted by Reviewer1114152 on Aug 07, 2009

Works well. No allergies to this one!

Ecco Bella mascara

Posted by Reviewer2462496 on Mar 12, 2010

Wonderful product. All the other mascaras would make my eyes sore but not this product. For the first time I can wear mascara and my eyes stay bright even if I leave on overnight. Excellent!!

BEST MASCARA EVER !!!!!!

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Smooth, Creamy , goes on smooth without clumping or flaking, lasts FOR About 12-14 hours , WILL NOT CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS or irritation on or in eyes, CONTACT FRIENDLY, Doesn't cake, flake or smudge . I've used SO MANY MASCARA Brands , this is WORTH THE MONEY! Cruelty free and won't sting or hurt your eyes EVEN IF YOU SLEEP WITH IT ON , I HAVE Extremely sensitive skin and eyes and no problems at all with this , I love it !

5 stars

Posted by marla-latinak on Feb 08, 2014

I was sick of wearing commercial mascara that burned my eyes and smelled like paint. This one has neither of those awful qualities. And it doesn't smudge like other natural mascaras.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010

I'm 45 years old and have suffered for years with VERY sensitive eyes. This is the first time I've ever found a mascara that doesn't make them sting. Love the applicator, too.

The only mascara I use

Posted by JodieLouise on Feb 15, 2011

Any other mascara makes my eyes sting... this one i can sleep in and still no pain! No clumps, lasts for ever (in the bottle and on the eyes), three coats and you have major glamorous lashes. I love this mascara and cannot recommend it highly enough. Buy it! You will not be disappointed!!!