Impressed

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Mar 19, 2015

For some reason I didn't have high expectations for this mascara, but I ended up really liking it. I have nice, but fairly average eyelashes. It went on extremely smoothly, and provided the natural look I expected, however, I was able to add two more layers without any clumping, which created similar length and volume to previous conventional mascaras I've used (prior to this was Revlon), but without as much clumping! Win! I really like the applicator/brush. It's nice. I've worn it in high humidity and it was a real trooper all day... no running or smudging except, of course, when I rubbed my eyes later in the day. I wouldn't stick my face in the rain though or try to sleep with it. It should be noted that, although this product receives a score of 1 (safe) on the SkinDeep database, it does contain one ingredient, PHENOXYETHANOL. which is rated as a 4 (mildly toxic). Over-all I feel like it's a really decent choice, but I know it isn't perfect. I would recommend it, however, and I feel that it's affordable.

BEST MASCARA EVER !!!!!!

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Feb 20, 2015

Smooth, Creamy , goes on smooth without clumping or flaking, lasts FOR About 12-14 hours , WILL NOT CAUSE ANY PROBLEMS or irritation on or in eyes, CONTACT FRIENDLY, Doesn't cake, flake or smudge . I've used SO MANY MASCARA Brands , this is WORTH THE MONEY! Cruelty free and won't sting or hurt your eyes EVEN IF YOU SLEEP WITH IT ON , I HAVE Extremely sensitive skin and eyes and no problems at all with this , I love it !

great product

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Jan 23, 2015

After careful review I've decided it's my favorite mascara that I've tried on iHerb. It doesn't clump, smudge or flake and the price is okay to pay for all-natural. Too the tube seems to last a bit longer than other brands I've tried here.

好,成份天然

Posted by nancy28 on Nov 12, 2014

睫毛膏使用后睫毛看起来很自然,丰盈,有延长的效果。我每天都使用这种睫毛膏,没有感觉到任何刺激。 睫毛膏管的一侧有内置的镜子,对我来说,这种产品最吸引人的特征是我见过的最少化学成分: 纯化水、 巴西棕榈蜡、 palmitric (从棕榈油)、 耐酸胶泥、 尼泊金甲酯、 尼、 三氧化二铁。

Only natural mascara I've used that worked

Posted by 4858781814653898335 on Apr 17, 2014

Very creamy, good color, lasts well, and doesn't flake or smudge.

good mascara

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Apr 10, 2014

This is non irritating and does not smudge. I do have to apply two to three coats to lengthen my stubby eye lashes.

Beautiful vivid color and great coverage.

Posted by 5194049204535509919 on Feb 17, 2014

This is my favorite mascara. It works better than any I've used before. Great color and one coat looks great!

5 stars

Posted by marla-latinak on Feb 08, 2014

I was sick of wearing commercial mascara that burned my eyes and smelled like paint. This one has neither of those awful qualities. And it doesn't smudge like other natural mascaras.

very happy with it.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jan 04, 2014

will buy again.

It works!

Posted by 5533378590623608294 on Nov 03, 2013

It does the job just fine!