Ecco Bella, Flowercolor, Natural Foundation, SPF 15, Ivory Porcelain, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Skin can not breathe!!

Posted by Reviewer1560482 on Jun 17, 2011

Texture was good and color was good but I felt like I had a mask on the whole time and felt relieved finally when I washed it off with a cleanser. I will try it without any moisturizer before applying next time but am afraid that I would break out again. It's really a pity since this is the only close to organic foundation I've found....

Makes me break out

Posted by Umbridge on May 10, 2010

I love that this is vegan, but it makes me break out every single time I use it. The complaints I have are 1) The colours are not accurately depicted on iHerb, 2) the container is quite small, and 3) it doesn't smell great. Not bad, but not good either. The colour worked fine for me in the winter time. I am a light-medium skinned redhead.