Nice mascara

Posted by Reviewer2343803 on Jul 01, 2010

I've used this mascara for a while, and I'm very happy with it. It's not clumpy or thick, it goes on nice and natural looking. I wear contacts, and it doesn't bother my eyes at all. Sometimes, at the very end of the day, I'll see a little bit of flaking, but that's after 12 or more hours of wear, so I can't really complain about that!

Good Mascara

Posted by 4809259140559125989 on Sep 27, 2013

Purchased thru I Herb and even though a bit pricey this is a good mascara. Nice color - more dark brown and almost no clumping and long wearing! Does not add thickness but will definitely add length. Will probably need more than one coat depending on the effect you are wanting. Plan to purchase again.

I like it, but will try something else

Posted by stdffe on Feb 03, 2011

Good mascara for natural make up. Can glue lashes, if you don't comb them.

mascara

Posted by Reviewer1847389 on Apr 04, 2010

I really like the Max Factor mascara, but they stopped selling it in the U.S. I wanted to try this, and it seems to work okay. It is a fairly new product, and I will need to use it for awhile.

Non-Irritating

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Jul 12, 2010

Nice basic mascara that does not irritate sensitive eyes. Easy to remove and dries reasonably fast. No crunchy, flaky stuff. Does not do a lot for length/volume of lashes.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2072529 on Jul 16, 2010

I liked it, it does not run...real good.

super delicate

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jan 28, 2014

this is the most delicate mascara I've ever used. it goes on very light, but as a result it can look as though it's your natural color (my eyelashes are naturally very light). A couple coats with get a more conventional look. non-clumping. probably the best mascara I've ever used.