Good Mascara

Posted by 4809259140559125989 on Sep 27, 2013

Purchased thru I Herb and even though a bit pricey this is a good mascara. Nice color - more dark brown and almost no clumping and long wearing! Does not add thickness but will definitely add length. Will probably need more than one coat depending on the effect you are wanting. Plan to purchase again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2838908 on May 28, 2013

Does not smudge, which is my number one priority. Great colour and curve to my eyelashes.

Natural excellent Mascara

Posted by 5208251379667725517 on Jul 16, 2013

I will buy one more time

No fillers or fibers added

Posted by myoungpepper on Feb 21, 2013

This will be my 2nd purchase for this mascara. It took some getting used to because it doesn't have added fibers to make it thick. So, it does take at least two applications for a fuller look to your lashes. It comes off easily when washing your face yet doesn't "melt" down during the day causing dark circles under your eyes. The only thing that would make it better to me is having a curved brush, but it's not that big of a deal. Overall, am very satisfied!

VERY Happy EB User

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

I've used Ecco Bella Mascara for years!!! The brown is perfect for my blond lashes. I looked @ the other selections, but will stick with what I know is a topnotch cosmetic for me. I hope EB kept the " real brush " wand and not updated to the newer plasticized brush.

Love it

Posted by 4969767579060944332 on Nov 17, 2015

First time in my life I'm actually enjoying putting mascara on. It smells nice, the mirror on the bottle is super convenient, stays were put all day and comes off easily. Ideal for me.

I like it, but will try something else

Posted by stdffe on Feb 03, 2011

Good mascara for natural make up. Can glue lashes, if you don't comb them.

Non-Irritating

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Jul 12, 2010

Nice basic mascara that does not irritate sensitive eyes. Easy to remove and dries reasonably fast. No crunchy, flaky stuff. Does not do a lot for length/volume of lashes.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2072529 on Jul 16, 2010

I liked it, it does not run...real good.

mascara

Posted by Reviewer1847389 on Apr 04, 2010

I really like the Max Factor mascara, but they stopped selling it in the U.S. I wanted to try this, and it seems to work okay. It is a fairly new product, and I will need to use it for awhile.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »