Ecco Bella, Hair and Scalp Therapy Shampoo, Green Tea and Neem, 8 fl oz (200 ml)

It's the only shampoo that calms my skin

Posted by Reviewer2515727 From Canada on Nov 26, 2013

If you have itchy scalp and very sensitive skin, then this might save your life. I know it saved mine!

This actualy works

Posted by Reviewer2809296 From Colorado on Dec 12, 2011

I've tried virtually every major brand out there, even the coal tar stuff, but never had much luck. I tried this after reading that some research about green tea shampoo working with dandruff. I've been using this for a couple of years now and I highly recommend it.

Bye bye itching

Posted by Reviewer1533826 From Florida on Nov 24, 2010

We have well water and it is hard although we do have a water softening unit. My scalp had been itching like crazy although I had tried other scalp and hair shampoos. I noticed right away I wasn't itching nearly as bad and it has a wonderful pleasant smell. Very happy with it and I will buy it again.

good foam

Posted by Reviewer1159885 From Singapore on Feb 18, 2011

i like my shampoo foamy.. i cover my greys on a regular basis..and my scalp is quite sensitive and allergic to the colors. this shampoo stops the itch from the allergies.