Ecco Bella, Hair and Scalp Therapy Shampoo, Green Tea and Neem, 8 fl oz (200 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It's the only shampoo that calms my skin

Posted by Reviewer2515727 on Nov 26, 2013

If you have itchy scalp and very sensitive skin, then this might save your life. I know it saved mine!

This actualy works

Posted by Reviewer2809296 on Dec 12, 2011

I've tried virtually every major brand out there, even the coal tar stuff, but never had much luck. I tried this after reading that some research about green tea shampoo working with dandruff. I've been using this for a couple of years now and I highly recommend it.

Bye bye itching

Posted by Reviewer1533826 on Nov 24, 2010

We have well water and it is hard although we do have a water softening unit. My scalp had been itching like crazy although I had tried other scalp and hair shampoos. I noticed right away I wasn't itching nearly as bad and it has a wonderful pleasant smell. Very happy with it and I will buy it again.

good foam

Posted by Reviewer1159885 on Feb 18, 2011

i like my shampoo foamy.. i cover my greys on a regular basis..and my scalp is quite sensitive and allergic to the colors. this shampoo stops the itch from the allergies.

BEST FOR ITCH

Posted by 5276414654041257343 on Aug 01, 2014

Tried several sensitive and itchy scalp shampoos and this is the only 5 star for me when it comes to itchy scalps.. be it sensitive.. ezcema or candida scalps.. Innersense ranks second and Carribean Solutions third.. yea of course its a tad drying but nothing some conditioner wont take care off.. those who tried these kinda shampoos know how many are drying even after conditioning.. sometimes i do not even condition and its okie.. so this one is rather rare.. try it.. wot have you got to lose except the itching ;_) Taking off 1 star for a plastic bottle thats not bpa free and the amount.. give me 12 to 16 oz pls!~

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »