Ecco Bella, Night Rebuilder Cream, 5, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2494742 From Canada on Feb 26, 2012

This is a wonderful option for someone with very dry sensitive skin. My only beef with it is that I find I go through it a little quickly...but that's an individual thing. I've used the Xrtendlife night cream, which made me break out in many small pimples, and Arbonne's FC5 night cream, which was fine but no "wow" to it, even maybe left me a little dry, and this one is my favorite so far.

Not bad

Posted by 5756431373416037900 on Jul 23, 2013

This cream has helped in some degrees to reduce the red flush I got on my face when I am in the rooms with heaters on.A bit light and one bottle only last around one month for me. I am very happy with the service of iherb.com, effeicent and accuate, even faster then most of the local online shopping sites in NZ. Will use iherb.com all the time from now on.