Very natural indeed

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 27, 2012

As time goes by I am searching and searching for more qualitative, more natural and better products to supplement my diet. It is my first such try of raw, organic veggies. Up to this time I was only using tablets and capsules, except from protein or collagen powder. I must say, that it is good try and buy. It is interesting to use it in the shaker. Some kind of ritual:)Especially my man likes it, because it reminds him of beet soup, which I am not preparing for him too often:) I don't know if it could help to any disease, but I think that it is helpful for better blood, mood and energy. People from northern countries as me need it indeed. We do not have 4 harvests a year, only 1 or 1,5 :)

beet juice powder

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Nov 24, 2010

this product seems to work well on my blood pressure, helping to keep it low. it's more convenient than the bottled juice but seems to have the same benefits.

Excellent quality product!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Dec 29, 2010

I use this as an aid to slightly elevated blood pressure according to recent studies performed in the Netherlands, England and the U.S.

Quite good at a very affordable price level

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Feb 07, 2014

I bought this since the Sonne's beet juice powder was discontinued on iHerb. It is made the right way - low-temperature dried juice. I don't know if the soil for the beets had as much nutrition as the Sonne's does. Tastes good, and covers the spiciness of cayenne powder if taken together. For the price, it's a good deal. I'd buy it again.

Very strong and concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Mar 18, 2015

I love this stuff. It's great for the liver and gallbladder and fat metabolism. I love the fact that it contains the dark green beet tops as well! If I don't eat my vegetables, I use a tablespoon of this with my meals. It's great for the skin as well.