Thank you iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2588957 on Dec 07, 2009

Thank you for selling this product. I went off HRT and found out what hot flashes and night sweats meant. Product eliminated all symptoms.

great product !

Posted by Reviewer1412984 on Jul 22, 2011

within days of starting Eclectic Institute Black Cohosh my menopause symptoms lessened significantly. especially my hotflashes decreased and I actually sleep all through the night again ...

hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2505825 on Jan 25, 2007

This has been effective in relieving menopausal symptoms and persistent hot flashes.

Eclectic Institute Black Cohosh

Posted by Reviewer1385656 on Feb 17, 2008

I've been using this product for several years at the recommendation of my naturopath to help with night sweats. It works well for me most of the time. I like that it is fresh freeze-dried because I equate that to less processed. Not sure about that!

Black Cohosh

Posted by Reviewer1479234 on Mar 05, 2008

I have been taking this EXACT product for about 9-10 years...and so far, so good. No night sweats and I've only had about 2 hot flashes in years. Certainly better than what my female friends have been dealing with/going through. To me/for me...it seems to work!!!

Helped with daughter's menstrual cramps!

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Jun 01, 2008

I got this to help me with menopausal symptoms, but it seemed to be of more help for my daughter and her menstrual cramps last month! She said she felt much better and had less pain after she took one.

It works..

Posted by Reviewer1627825 on Feb 19, 2012

I have been using this black cohosh for about a year. It does seem to help with my hot flashes.

hot flash

Posted by 5320305340668407595 on Jul 11, 2014

This particular brand was also used as directed by doctor. It works better than any other. I will be using I Herb for all of my needs going forward.

good product

Posted by 5542975922880931448 on Feb 19, 2015

My wife is using it for PMS disorders. She is seeing improvements and is very happy. Less pain and better mood.

Black Cohosh

Posted by Reviewer1307644 on May 31, 2011

Sadly, it had no effect on my hot flashes and sweats. I give up, I'm going back on estrogen.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »