Buchu

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Jul 14, 2008

The quick-acting tincture is magic for bladder infections, excellent for sinus infections.

Getting your money's worth

Posted by Reviewer1386323 on Nov 16, 2006

Ever since I found iherb.com I have had the pleasure of being able to always have Buchu in stock at home for my husband who has numerous health issues. His kidneys have shut down for short periods of time on several occaissions when the Buchu was not in stock at our local health stores. Now that has been an issue I no longer have to deal with. Also, the health stores only carry 1oz size at a higher price, so the obvious cost savings certainly helps. This is a site that really gives you your money's worth.

bladder infections gone

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Aug 20, 2008

this herb from Africa does the trick.

I've always had great luck with Buchu!

Posted by Reviewer1165151 on Feb 22, 2009

Combine this with D-mannose and say bye to the UTIs. It really does help calm down irritated bladders and urinary tracts.

Eclectic Institute, Buchu, 2 fl. oz. (60)ml

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Apr 13, 2010

I have used Buchu caps. and know they are great for maintaining healthy functioning of my organs and for disease prevention. However, I'm now trying the extract to compare the benefits. Herbs are vital to me, especially as I do not take 'any' prescription medications whatsoever. Thank You.

Husband love this product

Posted by Reviewer3265650 on Apr 13, 2010

My husband has been taking twice a day for years and feels it has helped his prostate.

buchu

Posted by Reviewer2945063 on May 03, 2011

so far it works well with my hot teas with lemon wedge 2-3 times a day to get rid of uti and now 1-2 times a day as maintenance to hopefully keep from getting one again anytime soon.

Calm your bladder & no side effects

Posted by Reviewer2783568 on Feb 11, 2014

This oil is marvelous! I've bought about 6 of them now. I put 10 drops in a little water & take it 3 times a day (before lunch, before dinner & before bed). It has reduced the frequency of bathroom trips by 2/3. No more urgency to go either. And, it tastes great (mint flavored)! I have no idea why doctors are not recommending this instead of prescriptions for overactive bladder...it works & there are no side effects & it is not expensive.

Works great for bladder problems

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 04, 2009

I take this at the first sign of bladder irritation, along with uva ursi and marshmallow root, and I have not had any instance of this progress to an actual bladder infection ever since I started doing this years ago. No more antibiotics for bladder infections! These herbs clear up irritation completely within a matter of 1-3 days. This 2-oz. bottle is an excellent value.

Good untiinflamatory herb

Posted by Reviewer1439939 on Oct 29, 2009

Very good stuff. Helpful with my prostate.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »