Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Dec 01, 2014

Drank it as a tea - not sure of any improvement for bladder issue. Found D-Mannose works wonders see my review.

Calm your bladder & no side effects

Posted by Reviewer2783568 on Feb 11, 2014

This oil is marvelous! I've bought about 6 of them now. I put 10 drops in a little water & take it 3 times a day (before lunch, before dinner & before bed). It has reduced the frequency of bathroom trips by 2/3. No more urgency to go either. And, it tastes great (mint flavored)! I have no idea why doctors are not recommending this instead of prescriptions for overactive bladder...it works & there are no side effects & it is not expensive.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1881578 on Aug 23, 2012

Great product. Good results. Thanks

Much Appreciated!

Posted by Reviewer3091446 on Dec 19, 2011

Thank you for your fast efficient delivery of a high quality product you provide. I very much appreciate the quality of the Buchu and how quickly I receive it once I have ordered it.

buchu

Posted by Reviewer2945063 on May 03, 2011

so far it works well with my hot teas with lemon wedge 2-3 times a day to get rid of uti and now 1-2 times a day as maintenance to hopefully keep from getting one again anytime soon.

Husband love this product

Posted by Reviewer3265650 on Apr 13, 2010

My husband has been taking twice a day for years and feels it has helped his prostate.

Eclectic Institute, Buchu, 2 fl. oz. (60)ml

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Apr 13, 2010

I have used Buchu caps. and know they are great for maintaining healthy functioning of my organs and for disease prevention. However, I'm now trying the extract to compare the benefits. Herbs are vital to me, especially as I do not take 'any' prescription medications whatsoever. Thank You.

Good untiinflamatory herb

Posted by Reviewer1439939 on Oct 29, 2009

Very good stuff. Helpful with my prostate.

Works great for bladder problems

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 04, 2009

I take this at the first sign of bladder irritation, along with uva ursi and marshmallow root, and I have not had any instance of this progress to an actual bladder infection ever since I started doing this years ago. No more antibiotics for bladder infections! These herbs clear up irritation completely within a matter of 1-3 days. This 2-oz. bottle is an excellent value.

Great value...

Posted by Reviewer1001281 on Aug 08, 2009

Very high quality product. Efficacy seems strong. Taste fabulous!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »