AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3262059 on May 29, 2008

This product has changed my life. I am no longer victim to all the colds and flus that go around. I keep some with me at all times. I highly recommend using this product as directed when you start to feel run down or when you are traveling or exposed to illness.

So easy

Posted by Reviewer1532492 on Dec 15, 2009

This is an easy way to get Elderberry. Along with Sodium Ascorbate, it seemed to clear up a cold almost immediately upon first symptoms. It's a "must have" in our winter medicine chest.

Excellent Quality

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Dec 30, 2015

Forget elderberry syrups with their flavors and sweeteners and additives. This is just pure elderberry. The taste is fresh and pure and it keeps us healthy all winter long. We take it 4 days on, 3 days off for about 6 months of the year. This company has a great range of some of the best quality supplements on the market.

Bought for the winter months.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 03, 2013

I haven't needed to take it yet, but Eclectic Institute is a very good company, based on price/quality/bottle size / strength of tincture / efficacy. Highly recommended.

Eclectic Institute, Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2181137 on Feb 06, 2008

Great!

Best stuff ever!

Posted by Reviewer1888466 on Dec 23, 2009

I've been taking elderberry all winter long and I haven't had any signs of cold or flu. Wonderful stuff!

for colds

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jul 11, 2012

we all use it and are quite sure it helps