Eclectic Institute, Flavogenomic POW-der, Quercetin/Flavonoid Complete Spectrum, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Natural product, but didn't see relevant results

Posted by Reviewer2074869 From El Salvador on Nov 24, 2012

I bought this product because I read that Quercetin was good for treating allergic skin reactions, which I suffer very often, but I cannot say I saw any relevant improvement. Nevertheless, the taste is good and the product seems to be of good quality.

Confused...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

I was big believer and supporter of Eclectic Institute, but with this particular product I don't know what to say. I don't know why but I am feeling like chemic taste in it :( I know the taste of all of these products separately, so I don't know how I am feeling chemic taste with their combination? I still want to believe that I am wrong and I am getting all the benefits keeping consuming it. But I know for sure, it is first and last try of this particular Flavogenomic complex. Sorry.