Natural product, but didn't see relevant results

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012

I bought this product because I read that Quercetin was good for treating allergic skin reactions, which I suffer very often, but I cannot say I saw any relevant improvement. Nevertheless, the taste is good and the product seems to be of good quality.

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013

I was big believer and supporter of Eclectic Institute, but with this particular product I don't know what to say. I don't know why but I am feeling like chemic taste in it :( I know the taste of all of these products separately, so I don't know how I am feeling chemic taste with their combination? I still want to believe that I am wrong and I am getting all the benefits keeping consuming it. But I know for sure, it is first and last try of this particular Flavogenomic complex. Sorry.

One of my favourites

Posted by Kareny on Jun 28, 2014

This formula contains a lot of goodness and I don't mind spooning the dry mixture and swallowing with water immediately afterward which is just tolerable but I also put it into capsules and take it that way. I think Flavinoids are underrated because they do fantastic things! My body seems to like this one a lot and I'll continue taking it.

Posted by 5472651700834321455 on Dec 12, 2015

Expensive, but I know of its many benefits.

Very Healthy.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Apr 15, 2016

The taste clearly expressed lemon, so I will not buy this anymore, because I am afraid this may not be good for teeth because of low pH. Otherwise, absolutely nothing wrong with the product, all the ingredients are very safe.. . . See my profile for more reviews.