Eclectic Institute, Garlic, 550 mg

Posted by 4637011655787012924 on Apr 15, 2016

This Garlic is great! I have bad food allergies and subsequently digestive issues. I noticed a big difference when using these after only three days and after two weeks I was feeling much better.

The best thing after raw garlic

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 14, 2015

It smells like fresh garlic I love eclectic institute freeze dried products It reserves the nutritional content

More Effective

Posted by lovenaturals on May 19, 2015

Last time, I used to take garlic oil but more than 7 months ago, I have started taking Eclectic Freeze Dried Garlic which I think it's better for me and husband. We take it daily, really helps especially during flu season and helps to slightly lower my blood pressure.

Very good garlic

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 11, 2014

This is the only organic fresh freeze dried garlic on the market. It smells good, tastes good and works good. Garlic helps with mercury detoxification. I also use their freeze dried ginger.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1105464 on Mar 26, 2013

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

Powerful garlic

Posted by Reviewer3092830 on Nov 08, 2012

These pills are strong, but works great.Much better than aged garlic. They caused burping an garlic smell until i tried taking them with kefir milk.¨Easy way to solve that problem. Will buy again.

Only freeze dried garlic is stable & complete.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 22, 2012

Garlic has a half life of less than 14 days once crushed, after that, components like allicin are no longer active. Freeze drying garlic naturally preserves all these components so that it remains as fresh as the day it was harvested. This is proving to be indispensable for my chronic/hidden infections, sinuses & poor circulation. I will never be without this from now on.

some batches are more stinky than others

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Feb 02, 2012

I can feel this product cleaning me from the inside out.

very good fresh garlic

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Apr 18, 2011

This is very fresh garlic. So I think I get all the benefits of the garlic in this pill. It is anti-bacterial and also good against parasites.

Garlic!

Posted by Reviewer1350458 on Apr 04, 2011

This product gets a 5 star rating from me! Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »