The best cream I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer1756526 on Apr 02, 2008

I started using this cream 16 years ago when my son was an infant and I was getting eczema from washing my hands frequently. It cleared up the eczema, and I began using it on my face, too. I am now almost 50 years old and have almost no wrinkles on my face at all. I use this cream on my hands and face 2-3 times a day and I swear by its healing properties. It is a little greasy and can even cause a slight tingle when you first use it, but it soaks in fast and leaves your skin smooth, supple and resilient. A little goes a long way; even with such frequent use, one jar can last me up to three months. I always order enough to make sure I never run out!

My love! My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1228384 on Mar 30, 2012

My magic wand. Evens out the complexion, soothes and moisturizes, nourishes, smoothes lines. The best of cream in their own way. Even removes pimples.

Propolis Cream

Posted by Reviewer2898590 on May 18, 2008

Excellent product, helps to prevent skin rash due to fungus or any other related skin problems.

didn't help with my rash

Posted by Reviewer2754640 on Apr 17, 2008

I bought this for a chronic rash on my leg. The product has a strong smell, and while it may have helped slightly for a couple of days, in the end it was ineffective.

dc