najbolji proizvod protiv parazita koji se može pronaći

Posted by Melita on Apr 10, 2014

fantastična probava, odličan sastav, ima i gorkog i slatkog pelina, i crnog oraha i kima, znači sve sastojke koji ubijaju štetočine po našim crijevima. uzimala sam ih zajedno sa mojom majkom koja boluje od dijabetesa tipa 2 obično uz obrok ujutro i poslije ručka, nikakve nuspojave nismo imale, osim redovite ugodne stolice i lakog sna. navačer smo uzimale od iste firme samo crni orah, jer sam pročitala da pelin nije dobro uzeti predvečer. kanim svaka tri mjeseca ponovno uzimati i održavati organizam zdravim, pa od srca preporučujem ovaj izvanredan proizvod!

Good product

Posted by 4760207005162183990 on Aug 21, 2012

This product is very good at getting rid of parasites. It also muscle tests very strong compared to other parasite treatments.

fungal fighter

Posted by Reviewer2953004 on Jul 01, 2010

a definite help for people with yeast problems

rocks

Posted by Reviewer2628508 on Feb 15, 2010

I take this stuff and then I feel better

Very Gentle and Effective

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Aug 30, 2010

Really good product. Does not upset my stomach and I have a very sensitive stomach! Seems to work well, too!

Para-cleanse Par Excellence

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Apr 16, 2010

Eclectic Institute is one of my favorites

Pleased with product and customer service.

Posted by Reviewer2259318 on Jul 04, 2008

This product works very well. iHerb sent it quickly and securely. Good customer service too. Will buy from again.

great for ibs

Posted by Reviewer1013081 on Sep 30, 2011

I am happy to finally have something I can take to help ease the discomfort of my Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on May 27, 2013

Sweet Wormwood (artemisia annua) can cause hearing disturbance. I noticed a strange feeling in one ear and what seemed like very minor temporary hearing loss. I decided against taking a 2nd pill! I've done the black walnut, wormwood (Eclectic Institute make a good tincture sold here) and cloves in high doses separately.

Great Product

Posted by 5510197091048302845 on Dec 28, 2013

Since the birth of my baby a year ago I have not been able to have a BM without laxatives. This product enables me to have a BM daily without the use of laxatives. It did take a couple of days to work. Just stick with it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »