EXCELLENT

This product is great.

wormwood and black walnut

Posted by Reviewer1543562 on Feb 27, 2012

it seems to work fine.

My intestines are happy again.

Posted by 5500820287328969684 on Sep 11, 2012

I used this formula along with Eclectic 400mg Goldenseal and come clove tincture to completely rid myself of Giardia in less than three weeks. Very pleased with these products.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Sep 17, 2016

I have a feeling I don't have parasites since I haven't noticed anything, however this product seems to settle my stomach and I think it's also killing yeast. Can't use this every day forever though so once done I won't buy it again for a few months

Really working!

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

I've just started using it, but it's effective. Also, it's not upsetting my stomach or causing lots of unwanted side effects. I have reordered it.

helps with fungal infections

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on May 02, 2014

I can feel a clear effect that this pills have on things like fungus infection or candida when i take them. would never be without it!

Great product

Posted by 5520958713062977914 on Aug 28, 2014

I was using it together with wormwood and green walnut oil, I was fortunate that I didn't have any worms in the system but definitely my digestion has improved since taking it.

Concerning ingredient

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 14, 2016

I got an itchy throat after taking this. The capsule has hypromellose which is "a semisynthetic ingredient". On the side of the bottle is: California PROP Warning: this product contains a chemical known by the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.

Very fast shipping to Australia

Posted by 5245941604084378084 on Jan 31, 2014

This is the fastest shipping I have experienced from overseas taking only 2 days! Will use you guys again if needed

eclectic institute, intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jul 07, 2008

seemed to be somewhat helpful

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »