GREAT BRAND

Posted by 5462016761088602912 on Dec 11, 2015

I have been happy with Eclectic Institute. Kava Kava is great for those days when your anxiety level is high

Nada Nada instead of Kava Kava

Posted by 4849214291693879047 on Feb 26, 2015

Just a waist of money. Didn't do anything ! Even with a dose of 8 caps ...nothing! It's a fraud. Been trying a lot of things but so far nothing really works. I think the concentration of al these products you can find is "far " to low !

Eclectic Institute, Kava Kava, Whole Lateral Root, 100 Veggie Caps Personal Review

Posted by 5732778937907716040 on Jun 30, 2014

This Kava comes in gelatin capsules, so you can, either swallow it, dissolve it in your mouth, or open the capsules and empty them into a drink. This is 100 % lateral roots from Vanuatu, so the effect is more in the mind than the body, and a bit more stimulating than sedative. This is not a strong Kava, and the effect does not last much more than an hour or so. To me it is a light Kava, to take during the day to reduce stress, or with company socializing. It is hard to overdose, unless you take a huge amount, or are very susceptible to the effects of Kava. I often take 8 or so capsules and the effect is not very strong, especially if I take them over a 2 hour period or so. The company says that it is freeze dried, which sounds good. The price is average value. The capsules make it convenient to take Kava on the go. For a stronger and more authentic Kava experience, I recommend getting a quality Kava, and making it the old fashioned way. But for convenience these capsules are useful.

Not for me

Posted by 5673557054650341004 on May 20, 2014

Kava Kava had absolutely no effect on my anxiety. It did not have any effects as a sleeping aid neither. Also tend to give me abdominal pain.

Relaxation

Posted by 5225937951304085660 on Apr 13, 2014

This natural remedy really helps with my insomnia!

great product

Posted by 5221437867587698761 on Feb 10, 2013

Best kava that I've tried.

No effect on me

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 17, 2012

Been taking these for anxiety, I thought I'd give this second second brand a try, but to no avail

Kava Kava, Eclectic Institute

Posted by 4864254447584806807 on Sep 24, 2012

I used this only once and only one capsule...Yes, I became a little bit calmer, but I think to get a better result I will take two next time. I love iHerb!

Little or no effect

Posted by 4640478652112857858 on Sep 20, 2012

I've been taking this product for 2 weeks and have seen very little effect. I was hoping this would be a viable natural fix opposed to all the drugs the docs want to push. Oh well.

Love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1953822 on Aug 17, 2012

I have been taking this for several years...1 every other evening. The benefits of this are great!! Not only does it clear the "mind chatter" that keeps me awake, but it makes the "down" side of mood swings much less down! I don't think the people that live with me could do so without my Kava!! I have recommended it to several friends and they too love it. BUT BEWARE...some people, (2 that I know of) it has the opposite effect!! Brings anger to the fore!!!