Good Kava product

Posted by Reviewer3195078 on Oct 26, 2009

I don't take this product liberally or take it on a daily basis, but on the occasions I have taken it, I did notice a difference. Good for relieving stress and headaches. This particular product is made from the root only and is a good price. I would recommend it for anyone interested in Kava.

Convenient way to consume kava

Posted by Reviewer2263976 on Apr 25, 2010

I bought this because I wanted Kava, but not the hassle of preparing a traditional brew, or an extract of questionable quality. I have long-term sleep problems, worsened by years of prescription hypnotic use. I didn't feel sleepy after taking this product, but I would say that my anxiety levels definitely fell. Perhaps mild by comparison to Kava drink, but there is a real calming effect.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2218834 on Oct 27, 2010

I find passionflower or skullcap works just as well for anxiety.

did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer2783823 on Nov 03, 2008

used the whole bottle. did nothing for me. no side effects though

Can't live without it.

Posted by Reviewer1671340 on May 03, 2010

Helps me since I have gone off of Effexor and Lexapro prescribed for perimenopausal syndrome.

It works ! I'm smiling all the time !

Posted by Reviewer2983821 on Apr 16, 2011

I found when I took it only the powder, breaking the capsule, it's working stronger than just taking the capsules. I feel so great and happy whenever I take two or three capcules a day in the morning. and at night, I can have quality deep sleep and wake up with great feeling. Also it's good for toothaches when you are eating the powder. I tried other Kava Kava with same brand, and I feel other one may taste better but this one is stronger and powerful. This Kava root works with me and my husband both well. When I felt down or irritated, Fo ti worked for me to calm me down, but Kava Kava makes me happy feeling all the time. I'm laughing often. Highly recommend item !!!

Kava Kava

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on May 28, 2011

It does not help with sleep which was the reason I order it.

Does not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3146701 on Dec 12, 2011

I was hoping that it would help with sleep, I got relaxed but still woke up a lot.

Kava Kava

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Dec 28, 2010

I have not opened the bottle yet. I am not sure about it because after some research I found that I may need to be very careful of liver damage some Kava Kava can cause. My natruopathic doctor says in moderation it maybe ok to take.

No effect on me

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 17, 2012

Been taking these for anxiety, I thought I'd give this second second brand a try, but to no avail