Love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1953822 on Aug 17, 2012

I have been taking this for several years...1 every other evening. The benefits of this are great!! Not only does it clear the "mind chatter" that keeps me awake, but it makes the "down" side of mood swings much less down! I don't think the people that live with me could do so without my Kava!! I have recommended it to several friends and they too love it. BUT BEWARE...some people, (2 that I know of) it has the opposite effect!! Brings anger to the fore!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Jan 08, 2009

This is a great Kava product it really helps in stressful situations

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2280062 on Oct 26, 2011

I purchased this to help with anxiety issues, and I have felt significantly less anxious after taking one capsule in the morning. I haven't noticed any side effects. I've been using it fairly infrequently,for only a few days at a time at most.

Love the Kava Kava, love this site :)

Posted by Reviewer2223047 on May 11, 2011

This is an incredibly effective brand of kava-kava - it has valerian-like effects, but also eases anxiety and elevates your mood (mine anyway!). this isn't an herb you won't know you took - within a 1/2 hour, my anxiety eased up - and its great for muscle tension as well. Btw, I am VERY cheap, lol, so save yourself some time, you won't find a better price for this Kava Kava ANYWHERE - I love IHerb!!

mood supplement

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Feb 04, 2011

Effective for mood and anxiey. will continue using and recommend to others.

excellent

Posted by ayahuasca on Jun 09, 2011

good

Calm

Posted by Reviewer1442866 on Oct 25, 2010

I took 2 pills, 2Xs a day for a couple of days. I was not tired and felt much better. I think Kava is a good herb to use to bring down that Adrenalin rush one gets at rather tense times. I do not use it on an ongoing basis. Meditation/ deep breathing and Kava, good combo.

Kava Kava, Eclectic Institute

Posted by 4864254447584806807 on Sep 24, 2012

I used this only once and only one capsule...Yes, I became a little bit calmer, but I think to get a better result I will take two next time. I love iHerb!

great product

Posted by 5221437867587698761 on Feb 10, 2013

Best kava that I've tried.

Kava Kava whole Root, Eclectic

Posted by Reviewer1327634 on Mar 25, 2008

A very pure product, perfect for sleeping.