Love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1953822 on Aug 17, 2012

I have been taking this for several years...1 every other evening. The benefits of this are great!! Not only does it clear the "mind chatter" that keeps me awake, but it makes the "down" side of mood swings much less down! I don't think the people that live with me could do so without my Kava!! I have recommended it to several friends and they too love it. BUT BEWARE...some people, (2 that I know of) it has the opposite effect!! Brings anger to the fore!!!

Kava Kava, Eclectic Institute

Posted by 4864254447584806807 on Sep 24, 2012

I used this only once and only one capsule...Yes, I became a little bit calmer, but I think to get a better result I will take two next time. I love iHerb!

GREAT BRAND

Posted by 5462016761088602912 on Dec 11, 2015

I have been happy with Eclectic Institute. Kava Kava is great for those days when your anxiety level is high

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2843174 on Jan 28, 2011

Very good product

mood supplement

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Feb 04, 2011

Effective for mood and anxiey. will continue using and recommend to others.

replace those benzo's

Posted by Reviewer3199998 on Mar 24, 2011

works well for anxiety to replace Rx ,meds Also helps for sleep

Calm

Posted by Reviewer1442866 on Oct 25, 2010

I took 2 pills, 2Xs a day for a couple of days. I was not tired and felt much better. I think Kava is a good herb to use to bring down that Adrenalin rush one gets at rather tense times. I do not use it on an ongoing basis. Meditation/ deep breathing and Kava, good combo.

seems to work for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1735756 on Aug 31, 2011

Seems to keep my anxiety under control from panicking.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2280062 on Oct 26, 2011

I purchased this to help with anxiety issues, and I have felt significantly less anxious after taking one capsule in the morning. I haven't noticed any side effects. I've been using it fairly infrequently,for only a few days at a time at most.

excellent