Great for insomnia!

Posted by Reviewer2143591 on Mar 04, 2010

I LOVE the kava nakamal to help me sleep, since I have a lot of trouble falling asleep due to medications. This 'Eclectic Kava Nakamal' is the cadillac of all kavas that I have tried. Been taking it for years without any liver problems or any other for that matter. I take it every night and so I needed to find the best price and I found it here on iHerb.com--Thanks so much for the great price!!

Individual dosage varies WILDLY

Posted by Reviewer3089099 on Aug 11, 2009

The cost-effectiveness of this product is not consistent from person to person, much like alcohol tolerance. Under the recommended dosage, I would be reporting the same things that the low raters here are. However, after tripling the dosage I get the same effects as those rating 5 stars. I envy those who are sensitive to kava!

Effective in bringing anxiety level down

Posted by Reviewer3322093 on Apr 29, 2008

I do not take the Kava daily because of the cost, but when I am feeling an elevated anxiety level, I will empty two capsules into a small amount of warm water and a calming effect comes almost immediately.

Kava Nakamal

Posted by Reviewer2290307 on Jun 04, 2008

This product is very good.I have been on muscle relaxers for fibromyalgia for a long time and it was suggested by an herbalist that I sitch to this.I find it takes the tension out of my muscles and anxiety if it comes up.this does not make me sleepy during the day either.i let a friend try some because he has neck pain and this helped relieve his muscle tension right away. Great product!!!!!

This Stuff Works!

Posted by Reviewer3044931 on Nov 07, 2009

This product is a potent and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of Kava. I've ordered and tried Kava in every form, and this is my favorite. It's convenient as opposed to some other forms of Kava, fast-acting, and the price is right.

Kava Nakamal is the best for stress relief

Posted by Reviewer2946881 on Feb 09, 2010

A little pricey but well worth it. Much better than modern day anti-depressants and probably safer, too. Fair skinned people take it slow. It is a pepper and can give a burning sensation.

Works just fine

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Dec 30, 2009

I bought this months ago and have used it regularly, it is fine and mild and very smooth, no noticable side effects whatsoever. It is not particularly strong but isn't necessarily supposed to be!

Decent Kava thats also convenient

Posted by Reviewer2244009 on May 06, 2008

This Kava isnt cheap but you can actually feel it working if you take 4 capsules-especially together with GABA.I still prefer a strong powder product but this is convenient to take to work.It is more effective when the capsules are broken open and the powder is mixed with water/juice. I would recommend this product but dont expect it to blow your mind.Its strong but decent powder is better if inconvenient-esp if you have to blend it.

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer1200435 on Aug 10, 2007

I have been using kava for more than 4 years and I have tried great number of kava products, and I can tell that this is real good stuff. It comes in great packaging, a glass bottle, and double safety seal. I have always taken kava as needed and I am in good health. I highly recommend this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1303455 on Dec 13, 2008

Really like this formula; works quickly with no side effects. Just follow the label directions!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »