i'm not noticing a great difference

Posted by priyanka on Apr 09, 2015

i'm looking for an alternative to the liquid kava spray '1-hr break', which is great as it gets into the system via mucosal membranes of the mouth; i can also feel it working, whereas this one i'm not noticing. i'd like a replacement because the packaging of the former is not eco + one bottle contains 10-servings, which is a very wasteful presentation. also hate the constant gimmicky marketing. i'll keep looking....

kava me now

Posted by Reviewer2979770 on Oct 13, 2010

the best kava i've found

Great for insomnia!

Posted by Reviewer2143591 on Mar 04, 2010

I LOVE the kava nakamal to help me sleep, since I have a lot of trouble falling asleep due to medications. This 'Eclectic Kava Nakamal' is the cadillac of all kavas that I have tried. Been taking it for years without any liver problems or any other for that matter. I take it every night and so I needed to find the best price and I found it here on iHerb.com--Thanks so much for the great price!!

Kava Nakamal is the best for stress relief

Posted by Reviewer2946881 on Feb 09, 2010

A little pricey but well worth it. Much better than modern day anti-depressants and probably safer, too. Fair skinned people take it slow. It is a pepper and can give a burning sensation.

Works just fine

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Dec 30, 2009

I bought this months ago and have used it regularly, it is fine and mild and very smooth, no noticable side effects whatsoever. It is not particularly strong but isn't necessarily supposed to be!

This Stuff Works!

Posted by Reviewer3044931 on Nov 07, 2009

This product is a potent and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of Kava. I've ordered and tried Kava in every form, and this is my favorite. It's convenient as opposed to some other forms of Kava, fast-acting, and the price is right.

Individual dosage varies WILDLY

Posted by Reviewer3089099 on Aug 11, 2009

The cost-effectiveness of this product is not consistent from person to person, much like alcohol tolerance. Under the recommended dosage, I would be reporting the same things that the low raters here are. However, after tripling the dosage I get the same effects as those rating 5 stars. I envy those who are sensitive to kava!

didn't work for me either

Posted by Reviewer2759053 on Apr 25, 2009

I had used two products - Kava King "King's Reserve" and this one. I could clearly feel the difference. This one does not work for me.

not working

Posted by Reviewer2447997 on Feb 12, 2009

I have upped my dosage to 4 at night with no results. At least it has not caused any side effects.

Didn't work for me...

Posted by Reviewer1579877 on Feb 03, 2009

I wouldn't dispute that Kava Kava can be very beneficial to the majority but I found that it did little more than give me a dull headache and some nausea. I did feel the initial numbness in the mouth and tongue when drinking it down but I could not note any pleasant feelings of relaxation or any particular calming effect. I tried two capsules once and then three a few days later. I think I am going to have to give the bottle to somebody who responds a little better than I do.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »