Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great for insomnia!

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2143591 on Mar 04, 2010

I LOVE the kava nakamal to help me sleep, since I have a lot of trouble falling asleep due to medications. This 'Eclectic Kava Nakamal' is the cadillac of all kavas that I have tried. Been taking it for years without any liver problems or any other for that matter. I take it every night and so I needed to find the best price and I found it here on iHerb.com--Thanks so much for the great price!!

Individual dosage varies WILDLY

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3089099 on Aug 11, 2009

The cost-effectiveness of this product is not consistent from person to person, much like alcohol tolerance. Under the recommended dosage, I would be reporting the same things that the low raters here are. However, after tripling the dosage I get the same effects as those rating 5 stars. I envy those who are sensitive to kava!

Effective in bringing anxiety level down

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3322093 on Apr 29, 2008

I do not take the Kava daily because of the cost, but when I am feeling an elevated anxiety level, I will empty two capsules into a small amount of warm water and a calming effect comes almost immediately.

Kava Nakamal

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2290307 on Jun 04, 2008

This product is very good.I have been on muscle relaxers for fibromyalgia for a long time and it was suggested by an herbalist that I sitch to this.I find it takes the tension out of my muscles and anxiety if it comes up.this does not make me sleepy during the day either.i let a friend try some because he has neck pain and this helped relieve his muscle tension right away. Great product!!!!!

This Stuff Works!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3044931 on Nov 07, 2009

This product is a potent and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of Kava. I've ordered and tried Kava in every form, and this is my favorite. It's convenient as opposed to some other forms of Kava, fast-acting, and the price is right.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »