Eclectic Institute, Larix, 12 oz (340.5 g)

Reviews 5-star

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2743331 From Idaho on Jan 11, 2007

My 12 mo old son had ear infection after ear infection and was on 7 different antibiotics in 9 months. I finally took him to a naturapath who prescribed larch extract powder. It was like a miracle. My son is now 8 yrs old and has NEVER had another ear infection. His immune system is strong and he rarely gets sick (maybe once a year at most).

Answered My Prayers

Posted by Reviewer1688746 From Florida on Jan 02, 2007

My mother first bought this product for me since my daughter was having recurring ear infections. It was a cycle with the doctors: she would get an ear infection, the doctor prescribed antibiotics, then 2 weeks after getting off the antibiotics she would get another ear infection. As a mother with a 1 yr-old, it was getting extremely frustrating. Then the doctors spoke to me about putting tubes in her ears! Sugar-coating the fact that kids end up with some form of partial deafness because of it. Larix ended all of that the day I started giving her this supplement. It is a great immune builder, I use it myself as well. We rarely get colds, and if we do get them we recover extremely quickly. I feel this is the best product on the market and I couldn't live without it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1701228 From Washington on Nov 15, 2007

My naturopath suggested I take 1 Tbsp of this supplement daily to build my immune system. The only week I've been sick since May is the week I ran out! Even when everyone else in my house gets ill, I either don't get it or just get very mild symptoms and then don't get it...I really believe in Larix. And, iHerb has the best price I've found for this product on the Internet.

Eclectic Institute, Larix powder

Posted by Reviewer3322588 From Oregon on Mar 08, 2008

My naturopath recommended that we take this when we feel like we're starting to get sick. It seems to cut down on the severity of our cold and flu symptoms. We mix it with juice. iHerb.com has the best price I could find.

Great for the immune system and for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1511041 From Colorado on Feb 20, 2009

I use this product for myself and my daughter who is a toddler. It helps boost her immune system and helps with her allergies. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to boost their immunity! I like to mix mine with ultima replenisher.