Eclectic Institute, Larix, 12 oz (340.5 g)

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1928732 on Sep 15, 2006

I didn't know what to think when my naturopath first put me on this product, but boy has it helped by immune system! I don't get sick very often and when I do, I'm not as sick as other people.

Great for the immune system and for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1511041 on Feb 20, 2009

I use this product for myself and my daughter who is a toddler. It helps boost her immune system and helps with her allergies. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to boost their immunity! I like to mix mine with ultima replenisher.

Larix Review

Posted by Reviewer1122083 on Apr 14, 2009

Larix is a supplement that is recommended by my physician to help boost my immune system and to help with digestion. nIt is especially nice that iherb sells the 12 ounce version since it makes much more sense in terms of price.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer1878011 on May 18, 2009

This product came highly recommended to boost my immune sysytem. It works! iHerb has a great price on this product!

Good deal on Arabinogalactan

Posted by Reviewer2623970 on Feb 11, 2009

I really preferred the arabinogalactan that came from Larex, but that company was bought out by a French pharmaceutical company, and they are no longer selling retail. That said, Eclectic Institute is offering a good deal on the powder. Good immune booster, and can be put in juice or water. Tastes OK.