Larix is a health saver

Posted by Reviewer2898162 on Mar 30, 2011

I have been using Larix for a decade, during which time I would guess that it has a hundred times helped me prevent catching something that is going around. I've turned many people on to it, with the same results. If you feel a scratch in your throat, take it! Don't hesitate until it's too late. Thank you iHerb for your continually low prices, half of what they sell it for here in the town I live in.

Eclectic Institute, Larix 12oz.

Posted by Reviewer1720596 on Nov 02, 2008

I use this product daily for immune support. I always buy it in the 12oz package and look for the best price I can find. I think your's was the best price this last time I bought it. I hope to continue to find these kinds of prices for this product at your store. I have used your store for purchasing many of the other products I use daily like Melatonin and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Always when I do it is because you have the best price offering at the time. I thank you for your efforts in providing high quality suppliments at reasonable prices.

For Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2696377 on Feb 22, 2008

I was "prescribed" Eclectic Institute's Larix for my allergies. I add to my coffee each morning 1-4 Tbs depending on severity of symptopms. It has greatly helped me as I am allegic to everything and sinus headaches were a way of life for me. I love this product and recommend it.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer2772950 on Nov 14, 2007

I have been giving my 2 year old son a teaspoon of Larix in his juice every morning for at least the last year. He has gotten sick a lot less often and when he does get sick, it isn't as bad of an illness as it used to be. I'm very happy with Larix. I tried to take it myself and found that I was coughing a lot, so I think I must be allergic to it, but thankfully my son can take it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2606674 on Jun 07, 2010

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1726102 on Jul 02, 2009

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1403584 on Mar 15, 2010

Great to take if one is just starting to get sick. It helps one to fight off what is trying to get them down.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer1376607 on May 18, 2009

Great stuff to help get over a cold quickly and great immune system boost for the whole family

Excellent Product! Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on Jun 23, 2009

Wouldn't be without larix. It's a real life saver when I feel like I'm coming down with something. I take a teaspoon every hour and the symptoms go away.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1018011 on Oct 31, 2007

I use this on a daily basis together with Bifido Factor and Mega Dopholus to maintain a healthy immune system.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »