Posted by Reviewer1878011 on May 18, 2009

This product came highly recommended to boost my immune sysytem. It works! iHerb has a great price on this product!

Larix Review

Posted by Reviewer1122083 on Apr 14, 2009

Larix is a supplement that is recommended by my physician to help boost my immune system and to help with digestion. nIt is especially nice that iherb sells the 12 ounce version since it makes much more sense in terms of price.

Great for the immune system and for allergies

Posted by lifeglutenfree on Feb 20, 2009

I use this product for myself and my daughter who is a toddler. It helps boost her immune system and helps with her allergies. I highly recommend this for anyone wanting to boost their immunity! I like to mix mine with ultima replenisher.

Good deal on Arabinogalactan

Posted by Reviewer2623970 on Feb 11, 2009

I really preferred the arabinogalactan that came from Larex, but that company was bought out by a French pharmaceutical company, and they are no longer selling retail. That said, Eclectic Institute is offering a good deal on the powder. Good immune booster, and can be put in juice or water. Tastes OK.

george

Posted by Reviewer2261382 on Feb 11, 2009

excellent

The jury's still out

Posted by Reviewer1775912 on Jan 22, 2009

Recommended to me by my Natropathic Dr. however... I am not 100% sure that I have experienced a stronger immune system.

perfect for children

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Nov 28, 2008

very easy to add to juice or water for children

Posted by Reviewer3049396 on Nov 23, 2008

We love Larix and would not be without it! It helps our immune systems during winter. Colds, virus and even the flu don't touch us or shorten the time of illness. It really helps with breathing problems from pneumonia to asthma.

Posted by Reviewer1727744 on Nov 13, 2008

Great product as always and fast shipping.

Eclectic Institute, Larix 12oz.

Posted by Reviewer1720596 on Nov 02, 2008

I use this product daily for immune support. I always buy it in the 12oz package and look for the best price I can find. I think your's was the best price this last time I bought it. I hope to continue to find these kinds of prices for this product at your store. I have used your store for purchasing many of the other products I use daily like Melatonin and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Always when I do it is because you have the best price offering at the time. I thank you for your efforts in providing high quality suppliments at reasonable prices.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »