Eclectic Institute, Larix powder

Posted by Reviewer3322588 on Mar 08, 2008

My naturopath recommended that we take this when we feel like we're starting to get sick. It seems to cut down on the severity of our cold and flu symptoms. We mix it with juice. iHerb.com has the best price I could find.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2849590 on Mar 08, 2008

My children have been healthy since starting this on a regular basis.

For Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2696377 on Feb 22, 2008

I was "prescribed" Eclectic Institute's Larix for my allergies. I add to my coffee each morning 1-4 Tbs depending on severity of symptopms. It has greatly helped me as I am allegic to everything and sinus headaches were a way of life for me. I love this product and recommend it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2356364 on Jan 22, 2008

This product is very convenient: size, price, non-capsule form; everything is great, except it is almost always out of stock. If iherb can keep it in stock, that would be great!

Thanks iHerb.com!

Posted by Reviewer1558450 on Nov 25, 2007

ou continue to give us the best price on Larix, which is a product we like to use daily. The turnaround time is impeccable, too!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1701228 on Nov 15, 2007

My naturopath suggested I take 1 Tbsp of this supplement daily to build my immune system. The only week I've been sick since May is the week I ran out! Even when everyone else in my house gets ill, I either don't get it or just get very mild symptoms and then don't get it...I really believe in Larix. And, iHerb has the best price I've found for this product on the Internet.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer2772950 on Nov 14, 2007

I have been giving my 2 year old son a teaspoon of Larix in his juice every morning for at least the last year. He has gotten sick a lot less often and when he does get sick, it isn't as bad of an illness as it used to be. I'm very happy with Larix. I tried to take it myself and found that I was coughing a lot, so I think I must be allergic to it, but thankfully my son can take it.

Larix, 12 oz

Posted by Reviewer2829395 on Nov 10, 2007

Very good quality. Great pricing too.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1018011 on Oct 31, 2007

I use this on a daily basis together with Bifido Factor and Mega Dopholus to maintain a healthy immune system.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2955170 on Jan 27, 2007

Does what it says!!!! I will not be without it;real lifesaver.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »