Love Eclectic Institute for life !!!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 22, 2013

Perfect greens! So citrusy delicious as greens can be. So healthy, so smooth and so good melting/mixing in the water. They are giving me energy and overall health. I am sweets-eater so I need them very much before or after the sweets. Price is extremely good. Just can ask like others here: please Eclectic Institute, make the greens for 2 months, too.

Salad in a (shaker) bottle

Posted by Reviewer1460797 on Sep 29, 2012

Delicious lemon taste, with just enough bitter greens to know that you're cleansing through and through. Along with the Red Food Defence (by Eclectic Institute as well), there is a salad bar going into your body that is entirely digestible and bioavailable! With the amber glass bottles, more nutrient protection and less off-gassing due to plastics.

A very interesting product

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016

This is an excellent way to alkalize your blood and increase your intake of greens. At first, I found the flavor quite odd. After a few days I discovered that I enjoyed it. The flavor is both sour and bitter. It may not be to everyone's liking, although I suspect that, like me, you will soon grow fond of it. I feel an energy boost an hour or two after drinking which seems to last.

Good

Posted by 5677256827571073230 on Nov 17, 2013

Havent had this long enough to know if it works.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1719324 on May 18, 2015

This is an amazing product. I have been premenopausal, which means irregular spotting and period. I have used Insole 3 carbinol, Dim pro and all kinds of products on the market. This product was a last straw, and I was about have an appointment with an gynaecologist. All other products gave me hormone crash and made my conditions worse. I have used two tea spoons of this product, and my spotting stopped after 30 mins. Since then I feel much better and no more irregular period. I also have tried Holy Basil from Gaia. That was a pretty bad idea. That has made me gain weight and bleed me more. I have gradually been changing most of my supplements to products of Eclectic Institute. I think having real food is better than those so called extracts. Eclectic Institute provides real food not extracts. And I recommend this product to every woman.

Refreshing

Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on May 13, 2016

Like the taste of it, even though my girlfriend is not use to the taste of it. Ha ha. Add it to sparkling mineral water with stevia and it's delicious for me. Each person has their own preference in taste.