Eclectic Institute, Lemon Greens POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Reviews 5-star

Love Eclectic Institute for life !!!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 22, 2013

Perfect greens! So citrusy delicious as greens can be. So healthy, so smooth and so good melting/mixing in the water. They are giving me energy and overall health. I am sweets-eater so I need them very much before or after the sweets. Price is extremely good. Just can ask like others here: please Eclectic Institute, make the greens for 2 months, too.

Salad in a (shaker) bottle

Posted by Reviewer1460797 on Sep 29, 2012

Delicious lemon taste, with just enough bitter greens to know that you're cleansing through and through. Along with the Red Food Defence (by Eclectic Institute as well), there is a salad bar going into your body that is entirely digestible and bioavailable! With the amber glass bottles, more nutrient protection and less off-gassing due to plastics.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1719324 on May 18, 2015

This is an amazing product. I have been premenopausal, which means irregular spotting and period. I have used Insole 3 carbinol, Dim pro and all kinds of products on the market. This product was a last straw, and I was about have an appointment with an gynaecologist. All other products gave me hormone crash and made my conditions worse. I have used two tea spoons of this product, and my spotting stopped after 30 mins. Since then I feel much better and no more irregular period. I also have tried Holy Basil from Gaia. That was a pretty bad idea. That has made me gain weight and bleed me more. I have gradually been changing most of my supplements to products of Eclectic Institute. I think having real food is better than those so called extracts. Eclectic Institute provides real food not extracts. And I recommend this product to every woman.