Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2431777 on Aug 13, 2015

Excellent product, but the bottle does not have enough product in it to even cover a week's supply at 3 tablespoons per day, one tablespoon 3 times a day. I agree with previous reviewers that they need to really fill the bottle up to capacity. I had one bottle last only 4-5 days. They need to provide enough servings for at least a week in my opinion. Additionally, it is very difficult to get a measuring device in and out of the container. They should provide a tablespoon scooper with an elongated handle to resolve this problem. iHerb send a small set of measuring spoons, which was thoughtful, but they were not long enough because this jar was at least half empty upon receipt.

Quieted my angry gallbladder nicely

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 27, 2014

I got a little too cute with my Memorial Day eating and woke up yesterday with the dreaded gallbladder headache. So, I took the cellophane off the jar and mixed it into water, gave it a good shake, and drank. Today I woke up with my gallbladder is as quiet as the proverbial churchmouse. I put more of this powder in my vegan smoothie, along with beet and broccoli powders by Eclectic Institute. As far as the taste goes, well, it tastes good enough. I am not looking for it to taste yummy--I am looking for it to keep my liver happy. If my liver is happy, so is my gallbladder, and so am I. Glad I ordered an extra jar as this will be a mainstay of my morning smoothies.

..large bottle looks great

Posted by 5493635501914070700 on May 17, 2014

Has so many areas covered, tastes ok. Not sure if working but energy but better

Good quality, effective but pricey

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Oct 28, 2013

This detox powder is very strong and potent. The taste and smell of turmeric overpower the other herbs in this product. Here in Malaysia and generally South East Asia, turmeric is one of our common local herbs and we use them in our cooking. Taste really great and very fragrant. But when taking it raw with liquid, euwwwww, i just don't like it. Anyway, this is very effective and i can feel the results!! I only take 1 tablespoon per day and mix it with my morning protein shake. I can digest food better and losing some body fat. Very happy :D

Recommend !

Posted by TinVal on May 08, 2013

Very good product. Intense antioxidant effect. The price is bit high for 90g.

Strong detoxing affect.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 31, 2012

Quality ingredients, with strong detoxifying affect. (But anyone with bilary problems be careful taking turmeric as it will not agree with you, can cause sickness, nausea & vomiting).

Cleansing one's liver

Posted by Reviewer3160931 on Feb 03, 2012

I've been taking this powder with each meal religiously for the last 7mos;it's definitely made a difference in how i feel and my overall health.I HIGHLY RECCOMEND this product to anyone who has never cleansed or detoxified their liver.

Pure supplement

Posted by Krisinsight on Feb 02, 2011

Pure supplement with no additives or fillers and has everything that is good for my gall bladder and liver.

Purity

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Apr 19, 2010

This product is not a procesed product with preservatives and fillers, high quality, they also have this same product only with milk thistle, the combination of the two, make an excellente treatment for liver and gall bladder