Much more effective than milk thistle alone

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 02, 2014

I tried this after more than a year of regular use of milk thistle for liver support. This blend is far more effective, and results were overnight. This will be my go-to liver support hereafter.

Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer2197377 on Feb 13, 2011

I had been using this product and decided to try another liver support product. I started feeling different on the inside. When I got to analyzing what I had done different to cause this inner change, I realized the only change had been the liver support product. I got back on the Eclectic Institute Liver Support and got my sense of inner well-being and strength back. I'd like to find a cheaper product to get on, but not at the expense of losing my inner feeling of well-being. The price is the only reason I give it 4 stars.

Potency

Posted by Reviewer1560913 on Aug 03, 2010

These have better potency than the less expensive liver support supplements - recommended dosage 1 - 3 per day.

Strong/potent

Posted by arieschild on Aug 26, 2010

Great supplement, strong and got great results from liver/ GB flush after using this for a few weeks.

Great liver support herbs

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2015

Even has turmeric, mikk thistle and dandelions. Will repurchase when I can. Thanks iHerb for carrying these.

Good for digestion

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 06, 2014

Just though I would try these along with my digestive enzymes and no ill effect or tummy upset. I had them with food. Iherb provide great service, quality products and fast delivery times Thank you.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1072570 on Jan 23, 2008

Wonderful product at an awesome price! Can't beat it!

Great Company and Product

Posted by Reviewer1077964 on Nov 14, 2008

Very Fresh and Effective

great

Posted by Reviewer1975872 on Nov 28, 2008

great service and product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2794608 on Feb 23, 2009

Great service, great price. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »