New To iHerb?

Eclectic Institute, Liver Support, 45 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Feel the difference

Posted by Reviewer2197377 on Feb 13, 2011

I had been using this product and decided to try another liver support product. I started feeling different on the inside. When I got to analyzing what I had done different to cause this inner change, I realized the only change had been the liver support product. I got back on the Eclectic Institute Liver Support and got my sense of inner well-being and strength back. I'd like to find a cheaper product to get on, but not at the expense of losing my inner feeling of well-being. The price is the only reason I give it 4 stars.

Much more effective than milk thistle alone

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 02, 2014

I tried this after more than a year of regular use of milk thistle for liver support. This blend is far more effective, and results were overnight. This will be my go-to liver support hereafter.

Potency

Posted by Reviewer1560913 on Aug 03, 2010

These have better potency than the less expensive liver support supplements - recommended dosage 1 - 3 per day.

Strong/potent

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Aug 26, 2010

Great supplement, strong and got great results from liver/ GB flush after using this for a few weeks.

Good for digestion

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Jul 06, 2014

Just though I would try these along with my digestive enzymes and no ill effect or tummy upset. I had them with food. Iherb provide great service, quality products and fast delivery times Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »