This is one of the...

Posted by TinVal on Aug 17, 2012

This is one of the best product for liver protection I bought it several times from iHerb. The manufacturer claims that they use organic grape alcohol. I hope it's true.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3178827 on Mar 31, 2009

I am going on trust. This is supposed to remove the fat in my liver. I hope it helps.

Great product~

Posted by 5190543549762344981 on Oct 13, 2014

I feel more energetic after taking this product for just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what else happens. With guidance, I daily make a 'tea' by mixing this with dandelion. I got it to help with my fibroids' experience (I say it this way as to not claim this condition - experiences end!) and can see the size of my stomach going down. The pressure on my bladder IS GONE!

Corn Free

Posted by Reviewer3142533 on Nov 21, 2011

Couldnt find herb tintures without corn alcohol. I have a corn allery so i really appreciate that this company uses grape alcohol.

An important product

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Apr 19, 2011

People should be more aware of good features of milk thistle!

Happy Liver !

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Sep 04, 2008

I like to use Milk thistle as it is a great detoxifier and this is an easy way to take it and it is very pure.

Great liver help

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Jun 22, 2014

I have taken different forms of milk thistle on and off for a long time not knowing if it was beneficial or not. I have many food and chemical intolerances that result in a headache that lasts for 3 days. I have discovered that taking this product reduces the intensity and the duration of the headaches. So now I take it daily hoping that it will help my liver all the time, not just when it is over loaded.

Milk Thistle, ecl

Posted by Reviewer2451264 on Aug 09, 2008

haven't used yet, it is supposed to be the best.

fast, good service and good shipping rates

Posted by Reviewer1136337 on Jul 12, 2011

great product,great service

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

looks ok!