Joann

Posted by Reviewer2206925 on Feb 28, 2012

Excellent product ... My husband has taken it over 10 years at the recommendation of holistic and medical doctors . He has been battling liver disease resulting from hepititis And with a combo of milk thistle , diet and accupunture and Chinese herbs. His readings are now normal

Best

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 19, 2015

I have tried so many milk thistle products, and I must say that the extracts do not work for me. This whole milk thistle gives me the best results, no matter what anyone says about standardized products being better. The quality here is impressive, organic, freeze-dried (no heat). If you break open a capsule you can definitely smell the quality.

same

Posted by Reviewer2097800 on Jul 04, 2008

Such a great product I threw the inferior M. thistle I was taking, away. Love that price and on all the fast ship.

Eclectic Institute, Milk Thistle, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps (ECL-30249)

Posted by Reviewer2807829 on Jun 19, 2009

Working great for Liver Disorder.

Eclectic Institute Milk Thistle is Great!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 14, 2008

I've been using this product a long time and it's much better than he pure silimarin products for the price. I couldn't be happier.

Milk Thistle madness

Posted by Reviewer2338736 on Feb 21, 2009

A naturopathic doctor my family see's recommended this product to help with detoxing. We use it any time we are not well and it always seems to have an almost immediate effect for the good.

excellent liver support

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Feb 25, 2009

I have been taking milk thistle regularly for over 15 years. This stuff is essential for improving and maintaining liver health. This brand seems to be highest strength available for a great price.

Great supplement for liver and drinkers 对肝很好

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

Love to enjoy occasion drink and this is great to prevent lethargy and hangover. Silymarin in milk thistle is great the the liver to help clear toxins. Remember take 4 every time u drink alcohol. But don't make this an excuse to binge !

Liver Maintenance

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Mar 30, 2013

Milk Thistle taken with Cinnamon daily are great for Liver cleansing an Liver maintenance.

Milk Thistle 600 MG

Posted by Reviewer1303668 on Mar 23, 2010

We have been taking this product and brand for years and are very happy.