Best

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 19, 2015

I have tried so many milk thistle products, and I must say that the extracts do not work for me. This whole milk thistle gives me the best results, no matter what anyone says about standardized products being better. The quality here is impressive, organic, freeze-dried (no heat). If you break open a capsule you can definitely smell the quality.

Excellent product!

Posted by 5640623596165458873 on Jul 17, 2016

Stopped using 2 other milk thistle products I had been using for a long time. Glad to have found this brand on iherb & will reorder this one. Very impressed with Eclectic Herbs products & currently use another of their products.

Joann

Posted by Reviewer2206925 on Feb 28, 2012

Excellent product ... My husband has taken it over 10 years at the recommendation of holistic and medical doctors . He has been battling liver disease resulting from hepititis And with a combo of milk thistle , diet and accupunture and Chinese herbs. His readings are now normal

Skin & Liver cleanser

Posted by 5601114492015716094 on May 26, 2016

Since my husband starting using Milk Thistle, about 4 years ago, he has only had one outbreak of mrsa (potentially fatal blood infection). Before that he was getting about every 8 weeks and had to use strong dose of antibiotics to clear up. A staple in our household!

same

Posted by Reviewer2097800 on Jul 04, 2008

Such a great product I threw the inferior M. thistle I was taking, away. Love that price and on all the fast ship.

Eclectic Institute, Milk Thistle, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps (ECL-30249)

Posted by Reviewer2807829 on Jun 19, 2009

Working great for Liver Disorder.

i like

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 08, 2009

totally pure clean product, i take for general health... love it

Eclectic Institute Milk Thistle is Great!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 14, 2008

I've been using this product a long time and it's much better than he pure silimarin products for the price. I couldn't be happier.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I love Eclectic brand, their products just work better. I think it's because they freeze dry herbs so they are closer to fresh. This is a great deal on a honking huge bottle of Milk Thistle which is a lifesaver for anyone with skin conditions or liver issues. I will definitely be back for more!

Milk Thistle madness

Posted by Reviewer2338736 on Feb 21, 2009

A naturopathic doctor my family see's recommended this product to help with detoxing. We use it any time we are not well and it always seems to have an almost immediate effect for the good.