Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Jun 02, 2010

Whenever I feel I need a little liver cleanse, I take this and within a week, my energy returns. Good quality. The only complaint is that the label on the bottles eventually fall off.

Skin & Liver cleanser

Posted by 5601114492015716094 on May 26, 2016

Since my husband starting using Milk Thistle, about 4 years ago, he has only had one outbreak of mrsa (potentially fatal blood infection). Before that he was getting about every 8 weeks and had to use strong dose of antibiotics to clear up. A staple in our household!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5640623596165458873 on Jul 17, 2016

Stopped using 2 other milk thistle products I had been using for a long time. Glad to have found this brand on iherb & will reorder this one. Very impressed with Eclectic Herbs products & currently use another of their products.

Joann

Posted by Reviewer2206925 on Feb 28, 2012

Excellent product ... My husband has taken it over 10 years at the recommendation of holistic and medical doctors . He has been battling liver disease resulting from hepititis And with a combo of milk thistle , diet and accupunture and Chinese herbs. His readings are now normal

Eclectic Institute Milk Thistle is Great!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 14, 2008

I've been using this product a long time and it's much better than he pure silimarin products for the price. I couldn't be happier.

same

Posted by Reviewer2097800 on Jul 04, 2008

Such a great product I threw the inferior M. thistle I was taking, away. Love that price and on all the fast ship.

Milk Thistle madness

Posted by Reviewer2338736 on Feb 21, 2009

A naturopathic doctor my family see's recommended this product to help with detoxing. We use it any time we are not well and it always seems to have an almost immediate effect for the good.

Eclectic Institute, Milk Thistle, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps (ECL-30249)

Posted by Reviewer2807829 on Jun 19, 2009

Working great for Liver Disorder.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I love Eclectic brand, their products just work better. I think it's because they freeze dry herbs so they are closer to fresh. This is a great deal on a honking huge bottle of Milk Thistle which is a lifesaver for anyone with skin conditions or liver issues. I will definitely be back for more!

excellent liver support

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Feb 25, 2009

I have been taking milk thistle regularly for over 15 years. This stuff is essential for improving and maintaining liver health. This brand seems to be highest strength available for a great price.