Great supplement for liver and drinkers 对肝很好

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

Love to enjoy occasion drink and this is great to prevent lethargy and hangover. Silymarin in milk thistle is great the the liver to help clear toxins. Remember take 4 every time u drink alcohol. But don't make this an excuse to binge !

Skin & Liver cleanser

Posted by 5601114492015716094 on May 26, 2016

Since my husband starting using Milk Thistle, about 4 years ago, he has only had one outbreak of mrsa (potentially fatal blood infection). Before that he was getting about every 8 weeks and had to use strong dose of antibiotics to clear up. A staple in our household!

Liver Maintenance

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Mar 30, 2013

Milk Thistle taken with Cinnamon daily are great for Liver cleansing an Liver maintenance.

Milk Thistle 600 MG

Posted by Reviewer1303668 on Mar 23, 2010

We have been taking this product and brand for years and are very happy.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3208845 on Feb 13, 2012

Best product,and price can't be beat!

This one is the best .

Posted by Reviewer1290904 on Feb 17, 2012

Dr. report OK.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I love Eclectic brand, their products just work better. I think it's because they freeze dry herbs so they are closer to fresh. This is a great deal on a honking huge bottle of Milk Thistle which is a lifesaver for anyone with skin conditions or liver issues. I will definitely be back for more!

Milk Thistle Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1968333 on Apr 21, 2009

Though all for local herb shops, I just could not pass up this websites prices including shipping. I paid $5 dollars less for this product and it was shipped to my door within 3 business days. Very happy with the shipping speed and deals! Bookmarked this web page and when it comes time to re-order I already know where I am going.

I'm a Boomer, I'm sure my liver is half destroyed

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

...if not more than half.. I have no idea if this is working other than I'm incredibly healthy for my age, knock on wood, and so these are an insurance policy for me and I take them every day. If I am going to have a glass of wine I'll take a few more before imbibing. Without looking at my liver, I just have to go on faith!

Electirc Institute Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2610685 on Sep 08, 2009

Good Product. Like the 240 quantity and price.