Good way to protect the liver from toxins

Posted by Reviewer1006616 on May 03, 2010

Excellent brand

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1253522 on May 01, 2010

good product and good price. thanks for excellent service.

Milk Thistle 600 MG

Posted by Reviewer1303668 on Mar 23, 2010

We have been taking this product and brand for years and are very happy.

Fresh Freeze-Dried Organic Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 09, 2010

This is an excellent full-spectrum milk thistle with no fillers. However, I think the bottle could use some improvement. The seal leaves behind a sticky residue, which sticks to the styrofoam piece on the inside of the bottle cap - this pulls the styrofoam out of place, which can make it difficult to pour the pills into the bottle cap. I like regular screw caps, but I don't like the child safety cap on this bottle. The labels on Eclectic Institute bottles are not glued on very well. The labels are usually peeling off before I even open the bottle - I always have to finish peeling off the label, since it's irritating when the label is only partially glued on the bottle.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2361613 on Jan 24, 2010

I have used these for several years with no side effects. They work for me.

This product has been a life saver

Posted by Reviewer3128258 on Dec 23, 2009

I've lived with years of major connective tissue diseases and all the Western medicines that docotors instisted I take . . . then, my liver got sluggy I could barley stay awake and felt like I had hepatitus all the time. My eyes were jaundised and and I was naucious all the time. My liver also got dangerously fatty, hard and bloated, I was starting to fail seriously. Started taking this brand of milk thistle and in a few months the western doctors were blown away that my liver was doing so much better without surgery or major RX intervention. They can't wrap thieir heads around it, but my alternitive health care providers and I just nod our heads and smile. I recovered my energy levels and got rid of the nausia, bloating and yellow eyes. The scans show my liver is less fatty and on its way to healing up. This Eclectic Institute product is superiour to other milk thistle products I have tried over the years. I stick to what works best and your company had a very fair price (less expensive than other sites). Thanks for carrying such a good array of superior products.

Eclectic Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2143987 on Dec 23, 2009

I've tried several different milk thistle products but this one by Eclectic has shown to be the most effective and with immediate results. iHerb also has the best price on the large size. I have looked everywhere it is offered and this is by far the best price for this exceptional product.

I'm a Boomer, I'm sure my liver is half destroyed

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

...if not more than half.. I have no idea if this is working other than I'm incredibly healthy for my age, knock on wood, and so these are an insurance policy for me and I take them every day. If I am going to have a glass of wine I'll take a few more before imbibing. Without looking at my liver, I just have to go on faith!

Electirc Institute Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2610685 on Sep 08, 2009

Good Product. Like the 240 quantity and price.

i like

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 08, 2009

totally pure clean product, i take for general health... love it