Eclectic Institute Milk Thistle is Great!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Dec 14, 2008

I've been using this product a long time and it's much better than he pure silimarin products for the price. I couldn't be happier.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I love Eclectic brand, their products just work better. I think it's because they freeze dry herbs so they are closer to fresh. This is a great deal on a honking huge bottle of Milk Thistle which is a lifesaver for anyone with skin conditions or liver issues. I will definitely be back for more!

Milk Thistle madness

Posted by Reviewer2338736 on Feb 21, 2009

A naturopathic doctor my family see's recommended this product to help with detoxing. We use it any time we are not well and it always seems to have an almost immediate effect for the good.

excellent liver support

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Feb 25, 2009

I have been taking milk thistle regularly for over 15 years. This stuff is essential for improving and maintaining liver health. This brand seems to be highest strength available for a great price.

The Best Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer1669422 on Feb 27, 2008

I'm just rating this a five star...do your research. This is the whole herb-if you want the standardized extract, this isn't it. I've used it for liver and kidney maintenance for 2 years, no complaints. iHerb again, best price, do your intelligent shopping!

Great supplement for liver and drinkers 对肝很好

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

Love to enjoy occasion drink and this is great to prevent lethargy and hangover. Silymarin in milk thistle is great the the liver to help clear toxins. Remember take 4 every time u drink alcohol. But don't make this an excuse to binge !

Good

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2016

No filler No GMO's No side effects or tummy aches. I guess it is doing its job. Nice to cleanse my liver every now and then. Iherb have wonderful service and the DHL delivery is super fast, Thank you!

Liver Maintenance

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Mar 30, 2013

Milk Thistle taken with Cinnamon daily are great for Liver cleansing an Liver maintenance.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3208845 on Feb 13, 2012

Best product,and price can't be beat!

This one is the best .