Milk Thistle 600 MG

Posted by Reviewer1303668 on Mar 23, 2010

We have been taking this product and brand for years and are very happy.

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer3208845 on Feb 13, 2012

Best product,and price can't be beat!

This one is the best .

Posted by Reviewer1290904 on Feb 17, 2012

Dr. report OK.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I love Eclectic brand, their products just work better. I think it's because they freeze dry herbs so they are closer to fresh. This is a great deal on a honking huge bottle of Milk Thistle which is a lifesaver for anyone with skin conditions or liver issues. I will definitely be back for more!

i like

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 08, 2009

totally pure clean product, i take for general health... love it

Milk Thistle Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1968333 on Apr 21, 2009

Though all for local herb shops, I just could not pass up this websites prices including shipping. I paid $5 dollars less for this product and it was shipped to my door within 3 business days. Very happy with the shipping speed and deals! Bookmarked this web page and when it comes time to re-order I already know where I am going.

I'm a Boomer, I'm sure my liver is half destroyed

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

...if not more than half.. I have no idea if this is working other than I'm incredibly healthy for my age, knock on wood, and so these are an insurance policy for me and I take them every day. If I am going to have a glass of wine I'll take a few more before imbibing. Without looking at my liver, I just have to go on faith!

Electirc Institute Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2610685 on Sep 08, 2009

Good Product. Like the 240 quantity and price.

Good for drinkers

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014

Occasionally like to enjoy some vodka n beers. This was recommended to me by a friend who drinks occasionally. It seems to be a neutralizer for hangovers. Won't feel so heavy n lethargic the next day. So I believe it's reeal good for the liver even if u don't drink. Guess it aids the livers function with the silymarin from milk thistle. But don't make this an excuse to binge on alcohol though

Fresh Freeze-Dried Organic Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 09, 2010

This is an excellent full-spectrum milk thistle with no fillers. However, I think the bottle could use some improvement. The seal leaves behind a sticky residue, which sticks to the styrofoam piece on the inside of the bottle cap - this pulls the styrofoam out of place, which can make it difficult to pour the pills into the bottle cap. I like regular screw caps, but I don't like the child safety cap on this bottle. The labels on Eclectic Institute bottles are not glued on very well. The labels are usually peeling off before I even open the bottle - I always have to finish peeling off the label, since it's irritating when the label is only partially glued on the bottle.