Liver Maintenance

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Mar 30, 2013

Milk Thistle taken with Cinnamon daily are great for Liver cleansing an Liver maintenance.

Milk Thistle Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1968333 on Apr 21, 2009

Though all for local herb shops, I just could not pass up this websites prices including shipping. I paid $5 dollars less for this product and it was shipped to my door within 3 business days. Very happy with the shipping speed and deals! Bookmarked this web page and when it comes time to re-order I already know where I am going.

I'm a Boomer, I'm sure my liver is half destroyed

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

...if not more than half.. I have no idea if this is working other than I'm incredibly healthy for my age, knock on wood, and so these are an insurance policy for me and I take them every day. If I am going to have a glass of wine I'll take a few more before imbibing. Without looking at my liver, I just have to go on faith!

Electirc Institute Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2610685 on Sep 08, 2009

Good Product. Like the 240 quantity and price.

Good for drinkers

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014

Occasionally like to enjoy some vodka n beers. This was recommended to me by a friend who drinks occasionally. It seems to be a neutralizer for hangovers. Won't feel so heavy n lethargic the next day. So I believe it's reeal good for the liver even if u don't drink. Guess it aids the livers function with the silymarin from milk thistle. But don't make this an excuse to binge on alcohol though

Fresh Freeze-Dried Organic Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Feb 09, 2010

This is an excellent full-spectrum milk thistle with no fillers. However, I think the bottle could use some improvement. The seal leaves behind a sticky residue, which sticks to the styrofoam piece on the inside of the bottle cap - this pulls the styrofoam out of place, which can make it difficult to pour the pills into the bottle cap. I like regular screw caps, but I don't like the child safety cap on this bottle. The labels on Eclectic Institute bottles are not glued on very well. The labels are usually peeling off before I even open the bottle - I always have to finish peeling off the label, since it's irritating when the label is only partially glued on the bottle.

eclectic institute milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer1395444 on Dec 05, 2007

i prefer freeze dried herbs

organic!

Posted by Reviewer3055401 on Jun 11, 2008

organic, quality company, and excellent price!

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Jun 25, 2008

Helpful to bring down elevated liver enzymes back to normal, in conjunction with taking a break from treatment protocol, and using Liver Care.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3327086 on Jul 01, 2008

Very clean, useful herbal supplement of Milk Thistle. Excellent price here too. Highly recommended!