This one is the best .

Posted by Reviewer1290904 on Feb 17, 2012

Dr. report OK.

Milk Thistle 600 MG

Posted by Reviewer1303668 on Mar 23, 2010

We have been taking this product and brand for years and are very happy.

Liver Maintenance

Posted by 5570243647649433749 on Mar 30, 2013

Milk Thistle taken with Cinnamon daily are great for Liver cleansing an Liver maintenance.

Milk Thistle Recommendation

Posted by Reviewer1968333 on Apr 21, 2009

Though all for local herb shops, I just could not pass up this websites prices including shipping. I paid $5 dollars less for this product and it was shipped to my door within 3 business days. Very happy with the shipping speed and deals! Bookmarked this web page and when it comes time to re-order I already know where I am going.

I'm a Boomer, I'm sure my liver is half destroyed

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

...if not more than half.. I have no idea if this is working other than I'm incredibly healthy for my age, knock on wood, and so these are an insurance policy for me and I take them every day. If I am going to have a glass of wine I'll take a few more before imbibing. Without looking at my liver, I just have to go on faith!

Good

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 10, 2016

No filler No GMO's No side effects or tummy aches. I guess it is doing its job. Nice to cleanse my liver every now and then. Iherb have wonderful service and the DHL delivery is super fast, Thank you!

Electirc Institute Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2610685 on Sep 08, 2009

Good Product. Like the 240 quantity and price.

Good for drinkers

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014

Occasionally like to enjoy some vodka n beers. This was recommended to me by a friend who drinks occasionally. It seems to be a neutralizer for hangovers. Won't feel so heavy n lethargic the next day. So I believe it's reeal good for the liver even if u don't drink. Guess it aids the livers function with the silymarin from milk thistle. But don't make this an excuse to binge on alcohol though

Detox my liver to stop gout?

Posted by 5267539023518734476 on Dec 15, 2014

Read online that this product helps to detox liver and gout too. tried the product and got an gout attack. I even continued the product but my gout became worst and i have to stop it.

Unfortunate side effects

Posted by Reviewer1226461 on May 25, 2012

My wife had to stop taking milk thistle on specialist advice, as it interacts with tamoxifen, and should not be used by anyone suffering breast cancer