July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Eclectic Institute, Motherwort Organic, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Fanstastic product

Posted by Reviewer1093619 on Mar 13, 2009

I started using this for hot flashes. 3 droppers 2x day (mixed with orange juice) and my hot flashes have disappeared! Just like magic. I am thrilled. Before taking motherwort, I was having hot flashed every hour, all day long.

A word from the nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer1845993 on Jan 27, 2008

Wonderful for palpitations & heart arrhythmia and of course organic is best.

great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1585495 on Mar 14, 2010

I could feel a big difference in my energy levels since I have started taking motherwort in the morning. A lot of energy during the whole day (I knew that it improves circulation but I did not expect such a difference!) I am taking it in combination with Royal Jelly from Now Foods. I experienced some trouble sleeping when I was taking the product 3 times daily, so I reduced the quantity.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by 4904566694173742414 on Jun 20, 2012

Great for lower blood pressure, lowering heart rate, reducing anxiety, as a sleep aid. men and women can take it. My son takes it when his Tourette's tics get very bad just a few drops under the tongue mixed with a few drops of Wood Betony.The Wood Betony works wonderful in conjuction with the Motherwort and it also takes the sting and bad taste out of the Motherwort.So Put the Wood Betony under your tongue first ;)

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2194020 on Nov 13, 2008

Been taking this and Natrol Menopause for a few weeks (daily) now. Night sweats are gone! Just don't miss a day, you will notice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »