Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Sticking with it

Posted by Reviewer2754236 From Florida on Feb 02, 2011

This seems to be strengthing my daughter's immune system. I'm going to stick with it a while longer and will monitor her progress and update this review at a later date.

Increased stamina and oxygen use

Posted by Reviewer1508536 From Massachusetts on May 02, 2011

About one dropperful of this, combined with 30-50 mg Germanium, is a good boost for stamina and oxygen use. I use it for exercise and to help my body cope with sleep deprivation. Takes about 30 minutes to be effective - good for hiking and other aerobic exercise. I take it as I get ready to sleep if I know I'm going to bed way too late, or when I get up if my sleep is cut short. Also good as a more general tonic if taken daily.

Great Service/Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2177374 From Florida on Jun 17, 2011

As usual the iHerb team gave me great service with fast delivery and perfect packaging. I have been using the product for about 10 days now and find it complements my new way of eating/living. Many thanks

Eclectic institute cordyceps drops

Posted by 4804200550097449457 on May 12, 2013

I have been taking these drops for a couple of months now and am noticing that they are building my sluggish immune system and I have more energy but the big surprise is i am so much happier they are helping with my depression.love it

Caps works better for me

Posted by Moy-key-kay From Lithuania on May 30, 2013

It is strange, but the capsules (Aloha brand) worked so MUCH BETTER than drops. It is odd, because the drops should absorb best of all... Yes, you can feel a bit more energy in yourself, but it is nothing to compare to what I've felt when using caps (Specifically - Aloha brand).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »