Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Service/Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2177374 on Jun 17, 2011

As usual the iHerb team gave me great service with fast delivery and perfect packaging. I have been using the product for about 10 days now and find it complements my new way of eating/living. Many thanks

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 10, 2010

Eclectic is just a great company.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2677885 on Nov 24, 2010

Cordyceps seems to be giving me more energy to finish things I've started, I think clearer and I actually have a libbido again. I'm only 57, but I feel the effects of menapause and aging and I don't like it. This product makes me feel younger!YAY!

Sticking with it

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

This seems to be strengthing my daughter's immune system. I'm going to stick with it a while longer and will monitor her progress and update this review at a later date.

Caps works better for me

Posted by Moy-key-kay on May 30, 2013

It is strange, but the capsules (Aloha brand) worked so MUCH BETTER than drops. It is odd, because the drops should absorb best of all... Yes, you can feel a bit more energy in yourself, but it is nothing to compare to what I've felt when using caps (Specifically - Aloha brand).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »