July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, Fresh Freeze-Dried, 120 Veggie Caps

Regarding Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1996566 on Feb 25, 2011

This product from Eclectic Institute does not seem too bad at all as it is maintaining the good results that i have been achieving when using my previous Cordyceps brands of products, in the capsules its really fresh and exceptionally dry, i like to crunch open these capsules with my teeth as i enjoy the taste of the vibrant Cordyceps powder.

The Shrooms' are Great!

Posted by Reviewer2589517 on May 01, 2011

I am very pleased with the quality of the Cordyceps. However, the Veggie Caps stink! If I wanted a jar of powder, I would have ordered it that way. I had to empty several of the remaining capsules so I could approximate the dosage. I'm still not sure if I'm getting the correct dose, but the amount I'm getting seems to be right. I hope the capsules in the second bottle I ordered are more intact. Eddie

Highly effective, Good quality Cordyceps

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 17, 2014

It seems to be more effective than the other Cordyceps which I've used in the past. Cordyceps increases peripheral blood flow, energy and strengthens the immune system. The capsules in the bottle I purchased was intact (unlike in cases I read about in other reviews. Apparently this problem has been fixed).

Gives energy and stamina!

Posted by Reviewer1723051 on Mar 15, 2010

Strugling with CFS for a long time now, I am always looking for supplements that can help me. Cordyceps from Eclectic Institute is definitly a keeper! In this short time I am using it, I'm under the impression that my energy levels don't go so low anymore.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 08, 2009

better lungs for my runs, and more energy,,, dig it!