Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, Fresh Freeze-Dried, 120 Veggie Caps

veggie caps problem

Posted by Reviewer1492880 From Hong Kong on Apr 18, 2012

This is a very good product but the veggie caps are of big problem. Many of them come apart and the whole bottle is full of powder!

Highly effective, Good quality Cordyceps

Posted by Meduvar From Israel on Feb 17, 2014

It seems to be more effective than the other Cordyceps which I've used in the past. Cordyceps increases peripheral blood flow, energy and strengthens the immune system. The capsules in the bottle I purchased was intact (unlike in cases I read about in other reviews. Apparently this problem has been fixed).

Gives energy and stamina!

Posted by Reviewer1723051 From Belgium on Mar 15, 2010

Strugling with CFS for a long time now, I am always looking for supplements that can help me. Cordyceps from Eclectic Institute is definitly a keeper! In this short time I am using it, I'm under the impression that my energy levels don't go so low anymore.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2967700 From California on Sep 08, 2009

better lungs for my runs, and more energy,,, dig it!

The Shrooms' are Great!

Posted by Reviewer2589517 From Colorado on May 01, 2011

I am very pleased with the quality of the Cordyceps. However, the Veggie Caps stink! If I wanted a jar of powder, I would have ordered it that way. I had to empty several of the remaining capsules so I could approximate the dosage. I'm still not sure if I'm getting the correct dose, but the amount I'm getting seems to be right. I hope the capsules in the second bottle I ordered are more intact. Eddie