Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, Fresh Freeze-Dried, 560 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 08, 2009

better lungs for my runs, and more energy,,, dig it!

Good Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Feb 24, 2010

I alternate between this, MRM and Mushroom Science CS4.

Regarding Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1996566 on Feb 25, 2011

This product from Eclectic Institute does not seem too bad at all as it is maintaining the good results that i have been achieving when using my previous Cordyceps brands of products, in the capsules its really fresh and exceptionally dry, i like to crunch open these capsules with my teeth as i enjoy the taste of the vibrant Cordyceps powder.

The Shrooms' are Great!

Posted by Reviewer2589517 on May 01, 2011

I am very pleased with the quality of the Cordyceps. However, the Veggie Caps stink! If I wanted a jar of powder, I would have ordered it that way. I had to empty several of the remaining capsules so I could approximate the dosage. I'm still not sure if I'm getting the correct dose, but the amount I'm getting seems to be right. I hope the capsules in the second bottle I ordered are more intact. Eddie

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Jul 28, 2012

Definitely more energy, better concentration. I was so fatigue all the time... I am taking 1 or 2 (if I slept less) a day in the morning on an empty stomach. If I would take any in the afternoon, I wouldn't be sleeping till pass midnight.