New To iHerb?

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, Fresh Freeze-Dried, 560 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Nov 24, 2007

Taking to help with chronic Lyme disease and the affect it has on my immune system.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1709121 on Jul 28, 2012

Definitely more energy, better concentration. I was so fatigue all the time... I am taking 1 or 2 (if I slept less) a day in the morning on an empty stomach. If I would take any in the afternoon, I wouldn't be sleeping till pass midnight.

Gives energy and stamina!

Posted by Reviewer1723051 on Mar 15, 2010

Strugling with CFS for a long time now, I am always looking for supplements that can help me. Cordyceps from Eclectic Institute is definitly a keeper! In this short time I am using it, I'm under the impression that my energy levels don't go so low anymore.

Regarding Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1996566 on Feb 25, 2011

This product from Eclectic Institute does not seem too bad at all as it is maintaining the good results that i have been achieving when using my previous Cordyceps brands of products, in the capsules its really fresh and exceptionally dry, i like to crunch open these capsules with my teeth as i enjoy the taste of the vibrant Cordyceps powder.

Good Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Feb 24, 2010

I alternate between this, MRM and Mushroom Science CS4.