Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, Fresh Freeze-Dried, 560 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

super, my favorite

Posted by 5396292511454340948 on Sep 16, 2012

super, my favorite

Gives energy and stamina!

Posted by Reviewer1723051 on Mar 15, 2010

Strugling with CFS for a long time now, I am always looking for supplements that can help me. Cordyceps from Eclectic Institute is definitly a keeper! In this short time I am using it, I'm under the impression that my energy levels don't go so low anymore.

Happy

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 11, 2009

I've only been using this cordyceps for around 7 days so can't have a definitive say on it.I can say though i feel more relaxed just lately.

Better than Mushroom Science, IMO

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Apr 24, 2012

I ran out of these and decided to try Mushroom Science Cordyceps. I found more of a boost in energy and sex drive with this Eclectic Institute brand. I will stick with this brand only

I feel great!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Sep 29, 2010

I think this is my new happy pill. Although I didn't notice too much the first few days, the last 4 days I felt happy and have a good bit of energy. I want to do things now instead of being lethargic some days. I will definitely reorder.