Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, The Original 7 Mushroom Blend, 60 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1737348 From New York on Dec 21, 2007

AS a breast cancer survivor, I decided to got natural after my initial bouts with the traditional medical advice. After much reading and researching, I discovered that mushrooms are a key supplement to fend off reoccurence. This my opinion based on my research and you should look into the benefits of medicinal mushrooms (especially maitake for cancer) yourself but this product is tops. High quality and contains the right mix of mushrooms.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1918621 From Maryland on Oct 07, 2010

This product has been the best thing that happened to me . For the last 5 years I have been taking Original 7 twice a day for my arthritis. my hands and arms used to ache most of the day even though I was on a priscription of celebrex. The maximum dose wore off after just a few hours and I would have to suffer til the next day. Original 7 eliminates all my pain and I have full mobility of my hands and arms. In addition to that In the past 5 years since taking Original 7 I have only missed 1 day of work. it truly is the elixir of life and keeps you healthy all the way around. Sincerely,Barbara Loller

Eclectic's Mushroom Blend Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1644552 From Connecticut on Aug 12, 2009

I never get asthma or colds when on them! They work!

My Immunity Booster

Posted by Reviewer2199321 From Tennessee on Feb 09, 2010

I don't always find good mushrooms for cooking and don't cook them often enough. So I supplement my diet with this product containing organic active ingredients that are free of toxic processing chemicals.

Powerful Blend

Posted by Reviewer1258681 From Ohio on Dec 17, 2008

I am very happy with the performance of this blend of mushrooms.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »