Great for lots of things

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Jul 08, 2016

This proprietary blend of herbs helps other things in your body as well . The eye bright is great for your eyes as the name suggests.. The stinging nettle is amazing for a whole lot of complaints , bronchitis, asthma, bladder issues and arthritis. The Elder flower is also great for joint issues and is an antiviral and an immune booster so as you can see I take this for all its other benefits as well ! A great blend 😉

great relief from allergy congestion

Posted by 5379140635973156032 on Jun 04, 2013

this is a superior product for nasal congestion.

This product has helped myself and others from suffering

Posted by Reviewer3286582 on Dec 14, 2015

My friend had terrible seasonal allergies and I bought this for him on a whim since he was skeptical. It helped him out a lot and he continued to purchase it for himself thereafter. I recently moved to Texas and have a really bad issues with the cedar pollen here. So I decided to see if it would work for me, and it definitely has. I wasn't a fan of the side effects of the over the counter allergy meds. This has reduced my allergies to a manageable level. Just make sure you give it 3-4 weeks to take effect. I started with 3 pills a day and now take 2 a day for maintenance during cedar season. I did recommend this to my sister and she didn't have any luck with it. 2 out of 3 isn't bad, I guess. Hopefully will work for you too.

Nasal Support capsules

Posted by Reviewer1910136 on Jan 16, 2008

So far, this product has proven to be useful on my nighttime allergy symptoms.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer2262704 on Sep 17, 2008

Good Product

so so

Posted by Reviewer3268060 on Mar 15, 2008

I can't tell....... but If It helps , It's not much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »