Great product

Posted by Reviewer1260732 on Jan 11, 2010

I was having massive hair loss that is what drove me to the product. Since I started taking 3 pill a day my hair loss has stopped and I noticed new growth.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1216693 on Jan 23, 2008

best product for allergy.

freeze dried quality

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Jan 03, 2011

Eclectic are one of the few (if only) companies that have Freeze Dried herbs. I find this process to deliver far better results over regular herbs. This seems to increase my testosterone levels, though for me, it has a strong diuretic effect, so I need to take it off and on.

Eclectic Institute, Nettle Root (Fresh Freeze Dried)

Posted by Reviewer1992653 on Jan 22, 2008

A knowledgeable food supplement retailer advised these as the most potent on the market. I take three a day to prevent the reoccurrence of prostate cancer.

Excellent

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I really like freeze-dried products. This product is potent.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1382130 on Jul 01, 2010

These guys seem to know what they are doing. The freshness and potency of their products is obvious as soon as you open the lid and smell them.

Good for a desert being

Posted by Reviewer3021431 on Sep 06, 2009

Nettles work well to combat allergies. And, what us men who are over 60 can appreciate is that they help the urinary flow. They are especially helpful to men who have benigh prostate issues

nettles

Posted by Reviewer2942495 on Oct 22, 2009

works well for allergies

A change of brand for me...

Posted by Reviewer3103424 on Dec 28, 2009

The previous brand I was ordering was out of stock, so I ordered this. The amount is 250 mg versus the other brand's 300 mg, but this difference doesn't mean much since the processing is different. The Eclectic has a stronger plant scent, so might be more concentrated to make up for being 50 mg less. I'm happy with it, and I especially like the Veggie caps. As a vegetarian, I'm starting to convert from gelatin caps wherever an equivalent product is offered. Nettle Root, generally speaking, does what it's supposed to. It takes a few weeks after you first start on them.

Mrs. F

Posted by Reviewer2908692 on Jun 01, 2008

First time to try this brand

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »