Eclectic Institute, Raw Infla-Prin POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

INFLAMMATION

Posted by Reviewer1055106 From Sweden on Jun 28, 2012

Work wonders. Immediate effect. I have inflammation everywhere: Crohn's, Dercums disease, Ankylosing spondylitis (Bechterew's disease) and this good tasting, hot powder is great. I combine it with Turmeric Force,Zyflamend and Wholemega Flex by New Chapter. I don't need my already reduced intake of NSAID:s at all since adding this formula to the other things I take for inflammation. If you have inflammatory diseases make sure to eat foods high in potassium and alkaline vegetables, fruits and berries as well.

little miracle

Posted by Reviewer2217135 on Feb 18, 2014

This was on sale and I liked all the ingredients listed so I thought why not, can't hurt. All I can say is, WOW. It's short of a miracle powder for me. I decided to take it only when I was tired and sure enough, every single time, I could tell immediate effect. More energy, refreshed like I've just up from a nap. I gave some to my mom who was suffering from leg pain and she asked for more the next day. She too could tell immediate relief from whatever ailment she was having, leg pain, neck pain, lack of energy. Eclectic Institute is a reputable company. I also take other products such as Turmeric, Kale, Blood Sugar Control and they are all good quality. Pure ingredients, no fillers, fresh smelling, and effective. Highly recommend!