Eclectic Institute, Rhodiola, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Eclectic Institute, Rhodiola, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer3257717 From New Jersey on Dec 31, 2010

Excellent herbal supplement. This gives me a substantial energy boost and I feel much more social and mentally together. I have taken four capsules at one time to get out of the worst funk imaginable, luckily that isn't necessary very often. Normally, one or two capsules work fine and not even then not everyday. For me this works much better than the SAMe or St. John's wort that I've tried. A better overall result, I sleep well and have a better overall positive outlook and I feel the product is so wholesome.

Excellent!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 From Wisconsin on Nov 17, 2009

I like this product because there is nothing else in it but Rhodiola. NO FILLERS!!!! This product works excellent and I felt great while taking it. I ran out and I can tell a difference in my attitude and energy. I need more. I took another brand for 2 months before these and it was just OK. I could tell a big difference when I started taking this brand. I will be buying again and I do recommend. I know you are suppose to take a break from this product after about 4 months. I will reorder when my break is over.

- Replaced my anti-depressant! Works even better! -

Posted by Christal From Malaysia on Sep 19, 2011

Have been taking this for a month; have not felt that it gives me energy like I had wanted it, but do feel that it improves mood and anxiety problem I have (associated with depression), in the sense of making problems/stresses not so overwhelming and life's pains a little more bearable. I take this along with 5-HTP coz I am weaning myself off my anti-depressant, and without this combo I think my condition would be worse. Update: After I have successfully weaned myself off my anti-depressant, I have continued taking this product one cap/day with 50mg 5-HTP AFTER meal, and the effect has been wonderful. I feel happy (no more wishing to die), calm, more motivated; I have more energy and my mood is stable. I only realized the difference when I ran out of both! I was slowly going downhill and could feel my depression creeping back in! I am ordering this particular brand again coz I can feel its freshness and potency (freeze-dried; compared to other brands which do not mention their extraction process) and has no fillers and works for me! I have changed my rating to 5-star too! It is amazing how the two combo (Rhodiola+5-HTP) can replace anti-depressant minus all the side-effects and withdrawal symptoms!

Eclectic Institute Rhodiola rosea

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

Amazing price for one of the best brands on the market. Like the fact that the supplement contains wildcrafted fresh freeze dried whole root & root extract - only Rhodiola rosea product I've seen with both. Also contains the right ratio of rosavins to salidrosides necessary for effectiveness. Great product. Definitely helps with energy, mood, sleep and increased stress tolerance.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2868506 From South Carolina on Aug 03, 2008

This stuff is wonderful. It has completely mellowed me out, I don't get as stressed as I used to. The it has helped me burn fat faster for my workouts. A+