Eclectic Institute, Rhodiola, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer3257717 on Dec 31, 2010

Excellent herbal supplement. This gives me a substantial energy boost and I feel much more social and mentally together. I have taken four capsules at one time to get out of the worst funk imaginable, luckily that isn't necessary very often. Normally, one or two capsules work fine and not even then not everyday. For me this works much better than the SAMe or St. John's wort that I've tried. A better overall result, I sleep well and have a better overall positive outlook and I feel the product is so wholesome.

- Replaced my anti-depressant! Works even better! -

Posted by Christal on Sep 19, 2011

Have been taking this for a month; have not felt that it gives me energy like I had wanted it, but do feel that it improves mood and anxiety problem I have (associated with depression), in the sense of making problems/stresses not so overwhelming and life's pains a little more bearable. I take this along with 5-HTP coz I am weaning myself off my anti-depressant, and without this combo I think my condition would be worse. Update: After I have successfully weaned myself off my anti-depressant, I have continued taking this product one cap/day with 50mg 5-HTP AFTER meal, and the effect has been wonderful. I feel happy (no more wishing to die), calm, more motivated; I have more energy and my mood is stable. I only realized the difference when I ran out of both! I was slowly going downhill and could feel my depression creeping back in! I am ordering this particular brand again coz I can feel its freshness and potency (freeze-dried; compared to other brands which do not mention their extraction process) and has no fillers and works for me! I have changed my rating to 5-star too! It is amazing how the two combo (Rhodiola+5-HTP) can replace anti-depressant minus all the side-effects and withdrawal symptoms!

Excellent!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Nov 17, 2009

I like this product because there is nothing else in it but Rhodiola. NO FILLERS!!!! This product works excellent and I felt great while taking it. I ran out and I can tell a difference in my attitude and energy. I need more. I took another brand for 2 months before these and it was just OK. I could tell a big difference when I started taking this brand. I will be buying again and I do recommend. I know you are suppose to take a break from this product after about 4 months. I will reorder when my break is over.

Eclectic Institute Rhodiola rosea

Posted by Reviewer2694564 on Nov 10, 2008

Amazing price for one of the best brands on the market. Like the fact that the supplement contains wildcrafted fresh freeze dried whole root & root extract - only Rhodiola rosea product I've seen with both. Also contains the right ratio of rosavins to salidrosides necessary for effectiveness. Great product. Definitely helps with energy, mood, sleep and increased stress tolerance.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2868506 on Aug 03, 2008

This stuff is wonderful. It has completely mellowed me out, I don't get as stressed as I used to. The it has helped me burn fat faster for my workouts. A+

eclectic institute and rhodiola

Posted by Reviewer1307673 on May 08, 2011

This Rhodiola from Eclectic Institute is far superior to Now's Rhodiola which seems to have no effect whatsover which seems generally true for all of Now's products. I often substitute with a Now product if the one I want is not in stock which I recently did with Rhodiola as Eclectic Insitute's Rhodiola was out of stock. This Rhodiola is a great asist for a good night's sleep.

Very good quality

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Jul 10, 2011

This brand is better than the other Rhodiola supplements I have tried. I like how this brand is fresher than the others. Whenever I take it I notice a subtle increase in energy and a very noticible mood boost. I usually take one in the morning and another one in the afternoon. An added benefit of Rhodiola that I have noticed is that I sleep better at night (although during the day when I take Rhodiola I do not feel sleepy or drowsy). Give it a try - I think you'll notice a positive change!

► A Superb Quality Highly Effective Rhodiola Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 29, 2013

I personally found Rhodiola is the best adaptogen compound, especially with this product of Eclectic Institute. Rhodiola appears to be able to significantly reduce the effects of prolonged and minor physical exhaustion that results in fatigue. This product features the active co-factors of whole rhodiola root, including rosavins and salidroside, and with NO bidders NO fillers. With the process of freeze drying their plants, Eclectic Institute is able to provide the next best thing to fresh plant material. I have noticed many positive results in physical fatigue and well-being performance with no adverse effects noted. One can easily see the positive results on the very first dose. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

There's something about Rhodiola

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Nov 29, 2012

I have ulcer and GERD, high blood pressure, tachycardia and high liver ALT and AST levels. After just 10 days of using Rhodiola my stomach problems were gone, blood pressure and tachycardia were under control and ALT (which was at 81, fell down to normal 37) and AST (which was at 59 fell down to normal 23). I WILL KEEP USING THIS. Use Rhodiola for 4 months, and then pause for 15 days, and so on ! Rhodiola is "THE CURE FOR STRESS", and stress is No1 killer in the world !!!

great price

Posted by Reviewer3213058 on Mar 02, 2011

I’ve only been taking Rhodiola for a few days,bit to soon to tell if there working for me.I live in Australia,I could of ordered 3 bottles of Electric Institute Rodiola including Postage for the price of one bottle in Australia.So i’m on a winner already.Had a good night sleep last ight.