Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Eclectic Institute, Sea Buckthorn, 400 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Makes my skin feel soft

Posted by LouLou on May 31, 2013

I have often had problems with my skin. I am fair and freckly and I have acne scarring on my face. After two weeks taking this my skin looks and feels a lot softer, quite amazing actually. My skin seems to have a bit of a glow to it and feels smoother. I am applying the seed oil on my face to try to help the scarring and on my neck for sun damage.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1569389 on Mar 27, 2012

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

eclectic institute sea buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

My kinesiologist suggested I take sea buckthorn, as it is rich in omega 7, for menopausal vaginal dryness. So I now take it to help the entire G.I. tract and dry skin. I take both eclectic institute sea buckthorn and balanceuticles sea buckthorn oil( I put the oil directly into the back of my throat before a meal). I take 2,000 to 3,000 gms per day combining both types, capsules and oil, I may be able to reduce the dosage once it has built up in my system. The results are very good improving my G.I. tract and my skin is now much softer.

rashy and dry

Posted by Reviewer1951965 on May 06, 2010

i have skin conditions associated with multiple sclerosis,my skin gets very dry. i have taken triple omega tabs to little affect,these seem to be helping and my skin seems firmer.

Very good high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on May 08, 2010

Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps works well and is much cheaper than New Chapter's Omega 7. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being! Very good high quality product! Peter, MI