Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1569389 on Mar 27, 2012

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by RoniDouglas on Jan 05, 2012

have been taking this for a couple of months now and I think the quality of my skin has improved -seems softer and more supple all over.

Service and price

Posted by Reviewer1488647 on Nov 14, 2011

The service on this order was perfect. The price was reasonable and your company carried the vegetarian genatine caps. My wife and I are vegan. Thank you for coming through for us.

Too early to tell if it's effective

Posted by Reviewer1292866 on Oct 11, 2011

Taking this together with "Sibu Beauty, Cellular Support with Omega 7" (also a Sea Buckthorn supplement) to combat my K.P. Hope to see results in 3 month's time.

Good for weight loss and skin health

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Oct 10, 2011

I had been taking a product called Oxydrene for about ten years until they recently changed the formula. One of the ingredients in Oxydrene was sea buckthorn so I take this now along with rhodiola and goji berry capsules. I'm slowly losing weight taking this and the goji berry capsules are great for my skin. The rhodiola (aka arctic root) is good for deep oxygenation of your tissues.

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer3218203 on Sep 11, 2011

We really like the product and it has helped me lose weight, reduce my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. The Doctor was very please with my weight reduction and Lab results.

eclectic institute sea buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

My kinesiologist suggested I take sea buckthorn, as it is rich in omega 7, for menopausal vaginal dryness. So I now take it to help the entire G.I. tract and dry skin. I take both eclectic institute sea buckthorn and balanceuticles sea buckthorn oil( I put the oil directly into the back of my throat before a meal). I take 2,000 to 3,000 gms per day combining both types, capsules and oil, I may be able to reduce the dosage once it has built up in my system. The results are very good improving my G.I. tract and my skin is now much softer.

Skin Loves This!

Posted by Reviewer2108596 on Jul 09, 2011

I developed dry skin from endocrine problems, and this product has really made a difference in my skin tone and texture. I am impressed. My skin is softer and feels naturally lubricated. I've only taken one capsule for several weeks now and am going to bump it up to two a day to keep my blood pressure and cholesterol in check.

Great price and fast shipper

Posted by Reviewer3261223 on Jun 24, 2011

Great company. Received order within days.

Hello beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on May 24, 2011

Great for skin, cheaper than alternatives. SUGGESTION: Take it with Solgar, Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega Softgels.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »