Skin Loves This!

Posted by Reviewer2108596 on Jul 09, 2011

I developed dry skin from endocrine problems, and this product has really made a difference in my skin tone and texture. I am impressed. My skin is softer and feels naturally lubricated. I've only taken one capsule for several weeks now and am going to bump it up to two a day to keep my blood pressure and cholesterol in check.

rashy and dry

Posted by Reviewer1951965 on May 06, 2010

i have skin conditions associated with multiple sclerosis,my skin gets very dry. i have taken triple omega tabs to little affect,these seem to be helping and my skin seems firmer.

Very good high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on May 08, 2010

Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps works well and is much cheaper than New Chapter's Omega 7. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being! Very good high quality product! Peter, MI

Helps Urinary Tract

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jul 16, 2010

This helps me not have to go to the bathroom as much. I'm hoping for skin help (I rash easily and read this helps fortify challenged skin over time- we'll see).

Good

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Mar 07, 2010

As others have indicated, I can actually see and feel a difference in my skin tone. Seems raise moisture/oil content of skin even during our very dry, mountain winters.

Great for dryness

Posted by Reviewer1742806 on Mar 30, 2009

I take 2 capsules a day and it is great for dryness that women can sometime get.. amazing actually.

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by 4651665800802724780 on Oct 31, 2012

great help for the immune

Good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1800020 on May 14, 2011

This product has helped me with my skin issues. It's reliable and I would buy it again from Iherb.

Hello beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on May 24, 2011

Great for skin, cheaper than alternatives. SUGGESTION: Take it with Solgar, Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega Softgels.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Feb 08, 2010

The other Omega, plus larix. Good for you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »