July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Eclectic Institute, Sea Buckthorn, 400 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Sea Buckthorn

Posted by RoniDouglas on Jan 05, 2012

have been taking this for a couple of months now and I think the quality of my skin has improved -seems softer and more supple all over.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Jun 09, 2012

Recently realized I am pre menopausal, taking one of these a day helps with mood swings and slowed the weight gain

eclectic institute sea buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

My kinesiologist suggested I take sea buckthorn, as it is rich in omega 7, for menopausal vaginal dryness. So I now take it to help the entire G.I. tract and dry skin. I take both eclectic institute sea buckthorn and balanceuticles sea buckthorn oil( I put the oil directly into the back of my throat before a meal). I take 2,000 to 3,000 gms per day combining both types, capsules and oil, I may be able to reduce the dosage once it has built up in my system. The results are very good improving my G.I. tract and my skin is now much softer.

Helps Urinary Tract

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Jul 16, 2010

This helps me not have to go to the bathroom as much. I'm hoping for skin help (I rash easily and read this helps fortify challenged skin over time- we'll see).

Good

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Mar 07, 2010

As others have indicated, I can actually see and feel a difference in my skin tone. Seems raise moisture/oil content of skin even during our very dry, mountain winters.