Eclectic Institute, St. John's Wort, 300 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Carefully prepared for maximum results

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007

I have tried several brands of St. John's Wort, but the Eclectic Institute brand is the only one that gives me reliable results AND no unwanted side effects or drug interactions. I highly recommend it!

St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2414612 on Jan 08, 2010

After using this for almost a month I comfirm my decision even after a couple of days, that this really works. It takes the 'edge off' I am not sure if people with moderate or severe depression can see a difference but it worked for me! You must give it a try before take any prescription meds!

This one works!

Posted by Reviewer2226840 on Feb 16, 2010

This is one of the few St John's Wort products that actually work for me. And I've tried several good brands, too!

Works well

Posted by 5736927687725466269 on Dec 05, 2013

Was a fan of Kira, which was discontinued, this received good reviews so I tried and it seems to be working well

Eclectic Institute St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1385656 on Feb 17, 2008

My naturopath suggested this product to me when I was complaining of mood swings because I'd never experienced them before. I really didn't expect St. John's Wort to make a difference so you can imagine my astonishment when I noticed a difference after awhile. Menopause wreaks havoc with the emotional balance and I am happy that I found something natural to help. So is my husband!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »