Good

Posted by 5596564778934540086 on May 07, 2015

This helped with my leaky gut syndrome. Its not completely healed, but i think this helped in conjunction with l-glutamine.

Great Product

Posted by 5569199584680273127 on Sep 16, 2014

Have used product before with great success and when I ran out had to resort to the internet to purchase the product. I live in one of the largest cities in America where there are several different nationally known health food chains, which have discontinued shelving the Nettle Quercetin. This product works far better for me than the bromelain kind. Thanks for selling it.

verygood product

Posted by Reviewer1857565 on Oct 20, 2013

i take one of these every night before bed and it really keeps my nose unclogged. sometimes i take two if my noose is clogged pretty bad before i go to bed. it is a very good product. i buy it allthe time.

Helps with hives

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Jan 24, 2013

I bought it due to getting hives, major over-production of histamine. It helps. Not a fix, but reduces the redness and itching temporarily. I've also used straight nettle leaf, in a tincture, but sometimes its easier to take it in pill form. And the quercetin is supposed to also be good for this. I've taken regular over-the-counter anti-histamines, which also help, but I don't like taking that long term.

Stinging Nettle Quercetin really helps with allergies.

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Aug 04, 2012

I found taking this Stinging Nettle,Quercein helps my allergy onset asthma. Found it works even better when I added Asthma Clear by Ridgecrest. Finally able to sleep all night without my inhalers.

helped with spring allergies

Posted by Reviewer1653646 on May 08, 2012

This product worked well for my teen son's spring allergies. We ran out and his other natural allergy products worked ok but adding the extra nettle / quercetin combo helped him more. Do need to take 4 to 6 capsules on most days

Keeping those allergies calm

Posted by Reviewer1991798 on Feb 26, 2012

If I start taking this product 2 months prior to the onset of juniper allergy season in AZ, in gradually increasing amounts, I find the intensity of my allergic response is greatly diminished. On high pollen level days, I also take Zyrtec.

Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin

Posted by Reviewer3161493 on Feb 24, 2012

This is a wonderful herb that really works! My allergies are under control without having to take the over the counter antihistamines. No more post-nasal drip, or nasal congestion. I take two pills after breakfast, and it works great!

Great for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2284375 on Feb 02, 2012

I stock up on this product in advance for my seasonal allergies...it works wonders! I don't need any prescriptions anymore. It helps to stay away from dairy too if you have allergies like hayfever or tree, grass, pollen allergies. Quercetin is a wonderful antioxidant as well, so it is good to use all year round.

Eclectic Institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin, 350 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1897981 on Oct 10, 2011

Effective and pure vegetarian product for allergy and inflammation at an affordable price.